Who else here has a fetish for the electric chair?

BQHanson

Posted

So this might be a bit of an odd fetish but I get really turned on by a hot man restrained to a chair and given electric shocks as a *** method. Anybody else here share the same fetish?

Posted

“Please continue, darling. He’s a big boy; he knew what he was signing up for; besides, I think he’s overreacting to those shocks, anyway. Now ask him the next question on the list for me, would you?

“The experiment requires that you continue, darling. We need to know how much that big hunk in the chair can take if we are to survive as a species. We need to test our theory to be sure of our understanding. Now be a brave gurl and ask him the next question on the list for me, okay?

“It is absolutely essential that you continue, darling. We’ve come too far with that big lunk in the chair not to finish what we’ve started. You want this experiment to be a success, don’t you? I sure hope you do. Now quit stalling and ask him the next question on the list for me.

“You have no choice now, darling; you must continue. That big hunk of meat in the chair has surpassed every expectation; now I expect you to do your part for me, too — unless you think you would fare better in the chair? No, darling, I wouldn’t do that to you...my methods with you would be much more subtle and interesting; they have to be. Now get on with it and ask him the next question on the list for me...”

Can’t rightly say Stanley Milgram ever saw that one coming... ;)

Virginarse91
Posted
Restrain whip and *** me but no electronic shock