Card/board games

sa****

Posted
Looking for card/board games for 3+ people something more flirty as all three of us want to break the ice gently
Posted
I just tried the Lifestyle game and it was pretty fun. It did the trick!
Posted
I read this as 'cardboard' games and for the longest time I was trying to figure out what cardboard games were. 👀😋
Posted
Card against humanity is always a good way to see if people are deprived enough to be part of your life- though cribbage is how I judge if I want them to be part of it.
Posted
Card against humanity is a killer you Lear a lot from their answer and it’s a super funny weird card game . Bet you can buy it on line. Dallas809 cribbage is the best game ever I play it all the time
Posted
Plenty of new and intresting borad games. But nothing beats the classic trivial pursuit. Classic game use modern questions ita a win
Posted
It’s a little less “gentle” at breaking the ice, but I love doing a “strip” version of Exploding Kittens (the card game)
Posted
Not a board game but the game “Funishments” is a good ice breaker.
DeviantInside
Posted
Again not a board game but games like “never have I ever” or “most likely to” can be a great way to gently do that. Typically they are drinking games but you can use alternative forfeits that do my involve alcohol. There are plenty of example questions on YouTube etc for varying levels of risquĂ©. Similarly you can change level of dare for the forfeits depending on what works for you.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Nothing gets her wet like Gloomhaven
  • 4 weeks later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Three dragon ante, great fun for three or more people

• 3 weeks later...