Of confusions and whirlwind
Let them be gone.
Betrayal has no half life
It's all or none.
My forgiveness is a gift
Clutch it dearly to your bosom,
And nestle gracefully once more under my kind
And nurturing wing.
For the forest is indeed dangerous for a pussycat waif.
I long once again to hear you sing
"Hold my hand please Daddy..I need to feel safe""

Back in my arms, my perfume
Would bind like smoldering cords,
bleeding into your flesh,
Hot and sultry..you drink
In my words, as silently you
resume your rightful place at my feet.
Your hips sway in melodies of wanton whims,
too wondrous to speak.

Taboo, for me and you,
our situations less ideal, complex.
Your daddy, though far away, needs your ***
so overwhelming, so intense.
Of feelings once latent, but now forever released,
immense.
Cannot in that locked box
Be buried, all eroticism denied.
Now unleashed,
your kitten ways beg to be purrsome.
Of eloquence, have no need just
Scratch softly at my gentle man side.

My mind, now consumed, still in hope
Of a life more blessed,
Indulge me in this rapturous ecstasy.
Stroking, passionate, dancing, pawing, clawing,
and lick to cock,
Fill my reverie,
As we ignite fires that kindle our flames,
Until, trembling once more,
Little pussy yearns. No, burns,
'neath pretty frock.

I want you. Laid out squirming beneath me,
On carpet white mink, my pet,
Warm fire spit, and crackling,
Sound scape to your submissive reawakening.
Glittering in velvet purple and
Silver chained from collar, and breasts,
to your ankles,
Bound in such sweet commitment no less;
So I can mount you,
And fuck you into oblivion
All wordly stresses and sadness banished
A life most sensual for my one in a million.

Alluring the juices of love now stream,
wells of joy across and down your face,
as through soft words of adulation
"My good girl. .g..o..o..d. .girl"
Trip off my lip, to join the cascade
Dark realms of aural satisfaction.
At my will, I extract erotic waves of
pulsating spasm,
You jerk, and quake, your naughty accomplice
implores, embrace your fate, your emancipation.
For I am yours, tonight and each night forth.
From dawn to twilight, and you will
surrender to my every fetish
and outlandish fancy of love;
enslaved, yet open,
adrift upon a sea of guilt free passion,
Drown as one inside a vortex of salacious desires.
A future fate to dream when planets align
And our lives, like our limbs,
finally entwine
For real, for ever.

Posted

Kitten replies with a beautiful lament (shared softly as my toes curl)

"Daddy..Please speak to me me.. i loved you but didn't realize until this very moment the depth of that love. I've been foolish. Please..

Poetry will win a girl's heart...but you already have mine. I'm having trouble articulating everything I want to say..I'm sorry I hurt you. You scared me when you said you were shutting down your account. When did my life become so complicated? Knowing you is both the very best and worst thing in my life. I Feel completely lost without you. I've made a terrible mistake. ..I love you.

I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other...You are everything I think about, everything I want. I'm sorry...Take my hand and together we will walk through the dark woods. I need you to help me find my way as much as you need me...I promise, I won't leave...I can't...you hold a piece of my heart.

I left my husband because I was not getting the affection and attention I need...and I leave you because I am getting the attention and affection I need...How's that for logical? Forgive me my foolishness. I'm was a wife, a mother, a women and yet I'm still so inexperienced when it comes to matters of the heart.

I'm frustrated with my past relationships, exasperated with the responsibility for my child alone,  adrift in my social circle, unfulfilled in my job, exhausted emotionally, feeling less than beautiful and trying desperately to keep up appearances.

Oppositely...I'm thrilled to know you, hungry for your attention, eager for your praise, wanting to share everything and like a silly little girl imagining a life with you that I can never have. Our relationship was supposed to be about sex. Something I could turn on and off like a light switch when I needed an escape from reality. My heart was never supposed to be part of the equation. And yet...I gave that to you too.

And then I got scared. Really scared. Scared of the feelings I had for you. Scared you didn't feel the same. Scared of what would happen when you inevitably decided to end things. I panicked and pre-emptively sought advice and comfort elsewhere...Which ultimately led to the bad advice I followed. I regret not taking my own counsel and following my own mind and heart. At the very minimum I should have spoken to you about my ***s before ending things. I trust you...even though my actions said differently.

Can we find our way out of the thicket? "

(and then...after missing our usual night time exchange of sweet Caresses. . .comes this message out of the blue)

Good Morning,

Your poem was beautiful. It made me want to run to you and once more feel safe. I've been quiet because I dont want to ever be the one that hurts you. I need to wade through my own emotions and figure things out. I'm here...and sadly, I understand if you can't wait.

..kitten.

(I am waiting. A daddy can never leave. His kitten is part of him. It would be like amputation. I'm so hungry it's true. My poem tells you how much.)

Daddy

as always, I feel like you give me so much. My hesitation lies in my *** that our relationship has become too consuming. Do we walk away? Do we change the parameters of our relationship? Do we jump in (again) with both feet and just hope we can make the swim? I confess my head and my heart at odds. I'm afraid of making the wrong choice.

Kitten

(Poppet.

Would it make it easier just to redefine?Just sex? Take or leave it fun. For you to extract "us" from your real life decisions.As an option, how would it be different? Would it satisfy you or be enduring?)

Oh daddy.

it makes me cry to know that you just want me be happy.

Kitten x

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Today I lost another kitten.

I wish her well " for the forest is indeed a dangerous place for such a pussycat waif"

X