Women who smoke for their partner

Mi****

Posted

Ladies what is your opinion on smoking for your partner if it turns them on would you do it if you didn’t smoke or if you do smoke how do you find that weights into the relationship?

Posted
For me personally I will do whatever my partner wants. However if it was early into the relationship probably not. However if it’s for cosplay then heck yeah!
Posted
The individual needs to make decisions for themselves. The partner needs to respect their decision. You shoul sit down and discuss it with one another as well. There might be some big reason for wanting to or not wanting it.
Personally my grandpa died early because of smoking. Everyone has their own story. In any type of relationship people have, communication must be priority.
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
Smoking age's you and creates plaque buildup on teeth, I'm not compromising my health for anyone.
Posted
Don’t smoke for us! Smoking is extremely dangerous for your health, and well-being. I won’t put my partners life in danger for something that may turn me on.
Posted
Nope, nope and nope. I think smoking or not smoking is a personal thing. It’s fair to ask people not to smoke around you. But not fair to ask someone to start smoking for you.
Posted
I hellped a partner stop smoking altogether, no one should smoke its a filthy dirty unhealthy and gross addiction. As an addiction its hard to quit, but id help someone quit again, so worth it
Posted

Not a lot of support for the smoking crew. I would think that there might be a compromise for those on the fence. Pipes and cigars have less preservatives than cigarettes. Then vapes have less tar. So there are options depending on the specific concern one might have. And that doesn't even consider cloves or bidis, salvia, lion's mane, and other herbal substitutes.

Posted
Yeah youre right, not allot of support. Sorry about that, but idk if many on the fence exist these days. Those hooked can lessen the risk by moving towards substitutes, that makes sense :-)
Posted
As a nonsmoker I would opt for an herbal substitute as a compromise.
Posted
They do make fake cigarettes where you can pretend to smoke. So a win win. Fulfills your partners fantasy, while you're still choosing not to smoke an actual cigarette