Falling in Love with my Dom

Posted
Hey everyone, first time posting something so I hope this turns out to make sense. Last year I met my Dom on a dating sight. I thought it was going to be just a one time thing but it’s turned out to be ongoing. He lives out of state though and does a lot of traveling for work so When he has work in my area he always makes it a point to see me, take me out to dinner and then “playtime.” So usually I see him every 1-2 months with occasional visits just to see me, not for work. Anyways, the past few months I’ve started to develop feelings for him so much in a way that I’m seeing him next week and a part of me wants to tell him that I love him. Am I Crazy for feeling this way? A part of me is afraid to tell him just because I don’t want to feel rejected. Do I tell him? Do I just keep it to myself? I’m open to all opinions, good or bad.
Posted
May as well tell him, but im a romantic
Posted
Weigh up the options?! Ha=s he said or hinted in any way he feels the same? Worth a shot if nothing to lose but always weigh pros and cons. Good luck xx
Posted
Yes, you tell him. What's the alternative? Keep getting more in love, not knowing where he stands? That's not fair to you. Remember, people like us have better communication than most. Don't forget that in this situation especially.
Posted
I always say that honesty is the best answer in any relationship. unfortunately having feelings for someone comes with *** and risk 🤷🏼‍♀️ if he doesn’t feel the same way then he’s not for you right now. just means that there is someone else who can give you everything you want and need. you deserve to be loved ☺️ I know that if I was in a casual relationship I’d certainly want to know if the other person had feelings. so I could be either more vigilant in my behaviour as to not give them the wrong impression if it wasn’t mutual OR to respond and move the relationship forward.

Wishing you all the luck ☺️
Posted
If the connection is real with your Dom. Never hide how you feel. Should always be about Trust, Honesty communication.
Posted
Communication! Tell him. I'm not gonna do the whole "the worst he can say is 'no'" because it's bs.
But you shouldn't keep it to yourself. Someone else already said it, but if you keep it to yourself, you'll just keep falling more and more and not know where he stands. So tell him.
I hope it goes good for you!
Posted
I would always be honest. Yeah you might get hurt, but the alternative is they may have the same feelings you do. It’s a risk, but I think honestly is always the best way to be. It’ll come out one way or another.
Posted
You cant help but to fall in love aftwr a while. Just just tell him and enjoy.
Posted
These type of relationships tend to lend themselves to being deeper..
With all the openness and honesty..
Sharing all thoughts and desires…
Actually lends itself to a more closeness and love…
I have loved a few submissives, maybe being a daddy dom makes me more inclined…
But I think it’s very natural to have this happen
Posted
10 minutes ago, BabyBoyNate said:
Communication! Tell him. I'm not gonna do the whole "the worst he can say is 'no'" because it's bs.
But you shouldn't keep it to yourself. Someone else already said it, but if you keep it to yourself, you'll just keep falling more and more and not know where he stands. So tell him.
I hope it goes good for you!

^^^^
This

Posted
We have a British saying, if you don't ask you don't get it. Plus, you never know he might have mutual feelings too 😉
Posted
Be honest and tell him... it's very common that a sub can fall in love with her dom. It takes a lot of trust to have that kind of relationship and you never know until you make your feelings known. A sub/dom relationship is something that can be even stronger than a vanilla relationship... reach out to to me if you need support and wishing you good vibes and luck
Posted
It’s always best to be up front, but if you want to keep him at a minimum as a dom , I’d suggest going to see him and tell him while giving him head. Then u can demonstrate how far u are willing to open up and go.
Posted
look not even us dom’s are immune to falling in love with our sub’s the best way to proceed is to be honest about your feelings and if i had to wager a guess they feel the same way about you but there’s only one way to find out
Posted (edited)

I really  know how you feel. Master an I were just pure platonic freinds for a while. From the start  @Ed1980 was open an honest about what he wanted. We'd meet at least 1s a week for coffee.

I knew after we spent the 1 night togther that I'd fallen for him. But  as we both had commitments over Christmas and new year we'd not be seeing each. 

I knew I should of told him an it was wrong of me but I  knew with everything  he was going threw personally he had no time for a partner. An I just knew if I told him I'd fallen for him he'd of said wecould no longer see each other.

Although we did not see each other for weeks we'd still txt . About 2 weeks after our night togther he txted me an told me he could no longer do fwb . I was gutted an told him I understood an if he needed a freind ever just txt me. I was heart broken but had been expecting it. He then said no he didn't want to be fwb but would I be his gf. He said not actually seeing me had made him admit to himself that he had fallen for me  after our 1st couple of coffee dates.

We had known each other over 25 years though at the time. We did not meet on here.  Wr also didn't know each othet was a kinkster . That came after we had started dating. 

Are you ready for all the emotions an hurt if the person says he no longer wants to see you. If you want  a talk drop me a pm

Edited by Charms
Posted
That’s tricky you always want to be clear, and honest. My question would be were you 2 going into the situation with intentions on getting feelings involved in the first place? If you 2 never had that conversation I’d start there if I were you so you know rather or not to even put your heart on the line🤔
Posted
It’s up to you. How you feel. Tell him. Be honest.
Posted
I loved everybody’s comments! Thank you all for your input. I appreciated the thoughts of communication and how it even applies to something like this and you all are right.
Guess we will see what happens next week. I’d say I’m in the beginning stages of these feelings with him so it’s best to tell him now vs. when they progress into more. I definitely want to be on the same page as him and know my feelings.
Tearmybuttocks
Posted
I'm a believer of if its ow u feel u shud tel him and if e rejects u then e wasn't right fir u anyway as harsh as that may sound u wil av to move on and find ur suitor xx
Posted
You can't hide yourself from him. If you love him then give him your heart ❤️
Posted

@DaddysHere2pleasereply is spot on. The relationships we have on here require a level of trust, respect & communication like no other. We allow ourselves to become *** in all aspects Dom(mes) & subs alike which then leads to emotions. 
I tried to avoid this at all costs by playing randomly rather than with the same person, I held back from any trust or communication, often leaving immediately after play & only looking after myself.

Even when my partner & I started playing we both made it clear there was to be no relationship but very quickly we took play to a darker level that required trust & communication but we also spent time through the days doing ‘normal’ every day stuff. The 2 things coupled together made for an incredibly deep, close relationship like I’ve never experienced before. 
It’s hard to advise you what to do, because if I hadn’t mentioned to my partner that I liked him, we wouldn’t be where we are now.
However you also run the risk of your Dom getting scared but I guess if he doesn’t feel the same way then that’s healthier for you to know this in the long run despite it hurting.