Figging

Red101ass

Posted

I use hot peppers.... Does anyone else have experience with this? 

Posted

I've tried it once, the ginger root juices causes a feeling of warmth at start, but after some time, it starts to burn like hell. It's a really ***ful punishment. Usualy figging comes with canning session or standing still at the corner. The more u clench the sphincter, more it burns. I do not recommend doing this willingly, it is a very ***ful and unpleasant experience.

Posted
I have used a cotton ball saturated with isopropyl alcohol held by a hemostat, and inserted into the rectum. *** doesn’t last very long, but is very intense for several minutes! Usually administered just prior to, and immediately after a thorough whipping.
Posted
I've used hot pepper sauce on my fingers as lube on a subs butt as punishment before. He was well behaved after and took his punishment very well. I used an ice cream lolly after when I could see that it got too much of him. He was very happy with that and ended up with a bit of an ice lolly dildo fetish
Posted
On 6/16/2023 at 4:10 AM, Hal727 said:

I have used a cotton ball saturated with isopropyl alcohol held by a hemostat, and inserted into the rectum. *** doesn’t last very long, but is very intense for several minutes! Usually administered just prior to, and immediately after a thorough whipping.

is that more intense than a caning following figging?

On 6/16/2023 at 3:32 AM, onishi said:

I've tried it once, the ginger root juices causes a feeling of warmth at start, but after some time, it starts to burn like hell. It's a really ***ful punishment. Usualy figging comes with canning session or standing still at the corner. The more u clench the sphincter, more it burns. I do not recommend doing this willingly, it is a very ***ful and unpleasant experience.

hunni you've sold me on it

Posted
I think the caning is probably worse. However, a butt plug inserted prior to a caning or whipping, using a mixture of KY and isopropyl alcohol for lube adds a huge amount of intensity.
Posted
1 hour ago, Hal727 said:

I think the caning is probably worse. However, a butt plug inserted prior to a caning or whipping, using a mixture of KY and isopropyl alcohol for lube adds a huge amount of intensity.

ty need excuse to try this