Pussy buffet

21****

Posted
There are all shapes and sizes of women in this big elegantly decorated room. They are all making out couple and threesomes,, foursomez...foursomes.... gorgeous female bodies all shade of skin. The energy is super high and super tantalizing. I walk into the room and they are all there for me I am the only male in the room... if someone else had walked I. They would have been there for thay person.

They notice me and all messages are mind to mind subliminal messages. They communicate to me come go down on me , come give me oral pleasure. They begin laying on their backs with legs open. All kinds of gorgeous pussy before me all colors of hair and some slick shaven. I go to a beautiful black goddess and begin kissing her inner thighs she presses my head into her pussy . I start licking and tasting and smelling the sweet sexy smell of her juices. I lick her and suck her clit til she orgasms and I go to the next lady a full figured lady with a hairy bush I press my face into her curly hair and my tongue enters her hot pussy my hands on her big hard nipples her legs squeeze my ears and head as she moans in pleasure. I go from woman to woman and eat them all. What a heavenly dream!
Posted
That was a very good imaginary story. It became real in my mind as I was reading it. That would be a fun thing for you guys to go through and I wish I would be one of the women he would get to eat out because I’m sure he’s doing his best work.