Armpit fetish - who else likes licking armpits?

Newboy68

Posted

I have a fantasy about licking armpits and behind the knees. I cant be the only one..

Or maybe I am? 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I like to lick a womens sweaty armpit especially when I'm in the mood

• 11 months later...
Posted

A sweaty armpit can be very sick love to lick it 😈

• 1 month later...
Posted

I haven't thought about licking, but I definitely have a thing for really smelly armpits and often fantasize about being suffocated and crushed in them. At least if they belong to certain people hahaha. I often will do this to bugs that cross my path, they will end up gradually worn down, smothered and eventually torn to shreds as I grind them in my armpit. I like when they fall onto my palm still twitching just a little. Being completely exhausted, wet and contorted. Entangled in rank armpit hair or sealed in that airtight tomb when the arm comes down....quite erotic really.

Posted

The smell of a womans underarms after she has been sweating  is  an aphrodisiac for me, then to lick the sweat from her,  Ive done that for years now. asking women do not wash please I am going to wish to lick you all over  I meet with an older Columbian woman who visits me on occasion and she works  hard she comes to me au naturel and allows me to taste her all over 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I enjoy sniffing and licking a woman’s armpit. A little picky though - Armpit needs to be shaven or have a slight stubble ( even better ) ! Light sweat at end of the work day or fresh sweat after a hard workout. Mmmmmm

Posted

I love to lick and smell a womans sweaty armpit 

Posted
On 1/23/2019 at 7:14 AM, uncutcabron said:

I enjoy sniffing and licking a woman’s armpit. A little picky though - Armpit needs to be shaven or have a slight stubble ( even better ) ! Light sweat at end of the work day or fresh sweat after a hard workout. Mmmmmm

I workout daily ;) 

Posted

I've never seen tattooed.   I recall in 2016 a bar in Kuala Lumpur,  a dark haired (working) woman sitting next to me would put her hand behind her neck and place her armpit almost in my face.  In effect allowing me to smell her.  My wife being close by prevented that from proceeding.  Funny the thoughts of tasting her linger with me for years. 

In a brothel in Berlin a Thai working woman who I met with often I noticed the strong odor of  sweat from her underarm,  something I never noticed ever in Thailand.  When I asked if I could lick her there, she realized I enjoyed her smell.  I had licked her between her legs earlier and she was sterile clean, disappointing me,  but after licking her underarms, she left the room and returned with her soiled panties and held them to my nose. Of course they were rotten ripe delicious actually.  She offered to give them to me, but I could take them back to my hotel . if my wife found them she wouldn't understand.