Rim Job (Confession)

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

I love getting my ass eaten.

She needs to be all in and know what she is doing for me to enjoy it.

Cali knew what she was doing. Black BBW with 38Es.

She stripped to her panties.

I laid on the bed naked. Hard as a rock just looked at that mocha skin, with curves and huge tits.

She on her stomach between my legs and sucked my cock. Head going up and down, swallowing every inch of me.

She got my cock sloppy wet, then moved down to suck my balls. My balls sack in her mouth while she strokes my cock..

Then she licked my asshole.

She stroked my cock faster while she worked her tongue in my ass.

Stroking my cock.

Sucking my balls

Tongue buried in my ass.

Sucking my ass while she works her tongue on me.

She jerks my cock and eats my ass until I shoot my load on my stomach.

She moves up and licks my cum off my body.

Best rimjob ever

Posted
Really grosses me out when a guy wants his ass eaten. I feel like I’m like 2 seconds from pegging him. It feels like some sort of role reversal to me. Idk if others feel this way but it’s like up there with scat play to me. Now I’d eat a girls ass, though. I just can’t see it the same way.
Posted
29 minutes ago, thesoftgirl said:
Really grosses me out when a guy wants his ass eaten. I feel like I’m like 2 seconds from pegging him. It feels like some sort of role reversal to me. Idk if others feel this way but it’s like up there with scat play to me. Now I’d eat a girls ass, though. I just can’t see it the same way.

Yikes. This comment does not pass the vibe check

Posted
13 minutes ago, BestKept said:
Bro I hope you taking them enemas

Why? It’s a rim job, not anal. If you don’t know what that means or are really inexperienced you can always just not comment

Posted
On 6/20/2023 at 2:04 AM, thesoftgirl said:

Nope it’s just you. And keep Your passive kink shaming for yourself next time.