calexotics

littlemiss37

littlemiss37
Posted

I have genital piercings. has neone used this range and kept genital piercings in it is calextics. I would like to use the kegal balls but don't want to take out my fourchette piercing x

Posted
1 hour ago, littlemiss37 said:

I have genital piercings. has neone used this range and kept genital piercings in it is calextics. I would like to use the kegal balls but don't want to take out my fourchette piercing x

I'm not femaie, but have experience with genital piercings.  I have 8 myself.  Generally, as long as your piercings are well healed, there is not really any issue with any sex toy or sex. Enjoy it, and if you are worried, use lube!

x

Posted
I honestly admire you and the piercings you get. Just fantastic!
littlemiss37
Posted
Friday at 10:22 PM, Toxic_Meerkat said:

I'm not femaie, but have experience with genital piercings.  I have 8 myself.  Generally, as long as your piercings are well healed, there is not really any issue with any sex toy or sex. Enjoy it, and if you are worried, use lube!

x

thing Is it is electricity that goes through the toy xx

Posted
4 hours ago, littlemiss37 said:

thing Is it is electricity that goes through the toy xx

It's not mains voltage. They are just battery powered or rechargeable. You wouldn't get a shock. I'm not aware of any toys that don't use low voltage. They all are pretty water right there days so can safely be inserted anywhere. X

littlemiss37
Posted
yes but need to b kept away from water xx