KINK PLAYLIST: WHICH SONG CAN'T BE MISSING?

br****

Posted
Lady Marmalade. Love bottomless twerking to it 😊
Posted
Judas Preist: Hell Bent for Leather. Just about the whole album. Can't think of any other BDSM themed album.
Posted

Crimson and Clover at 11. It f**ks with your equilibrium and really turns your brain into mush. My bottoms love this song.

Posted
Closer BY nine inch nails ABSOLUTELY PERFECT
Posted
Love You to Death - Type O Negative
It makes me want to bite down on the back of someone's neck to hold them in place.
Posted
3 hours ago, BmthCG said:
Love You to Death - Type O Negative
It makes me want to bite down on the back of someone's neck to hold them in place.

Out of all of Type O’s music, *that* song evokes such to you? It’s a gorgeous, melodic dare I say love song - somewhat extreme and or toxic love heh, but beautifully put together and nothing at all that would cause ME to want to get down sexually like that. Interesting notion. I’d be interested in learning what some of their other songs elicit for you…

Posted
57 minutes ago, NexumSange said:

Out of all of Type O’s music, *that* song evokes such to you? It’s a gorgeous, melodic dare I say love song - somewhat extreme and or toxic love heh, but beautifully put together and nothing at all that would cause ME to want to get down sexually like that. Interesting notion. I’d be interested in learning what some of their other songs elicit for you…

It's more Peter Steele's voice in the song rather than the lyrics. It feels dangerous and primal, gives me goosebumps.

Posted
Sadeness by Enigma; Put Your Hands on Me by Joss Stone; Pretty Lady by Rebelution; Drew Barrymore by Bryce Vine; pretty much every other song by Childish Gambino and Zayn; Love Lies by Normani and Khalid; Location by Khalid; Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye; Tell Me Something Good by Rufus and Chaka Kahn; Partition, Video Phone, 1 + 1, and Dance for You...all by Beyonce'; Closer (NIN and Ne Yo's is great, too) Crash into Me by DMB; Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean. That's just the songs I can think of right away.
Posted
In this moment- whore

LA Guns- I found you

Alannah Myles-black velvet

The pretty reckless- make me wanna die

Sabrina Claudio-unravel me,belong to you,nurture me

Doja cat-so high

Alina Baraz- lavender and velvet

The Maria’s-over the moon

I guess I could write a book about it…

Posted
Kiss I was made for loving you
Posted
Anyone who has never heard of Dr Hook give a listion to "freekin at the freekers ball. It's hilarious offensive so done pisrin
Posted
Divinyls “pleasure and ***” along with “I touch myself”
Posted
i like Sons of Mars. tho technically not a kink song nothing says domination like the greatest conquerors to ever do it
Posted
Bom didi Bom ....Nick Jonas......Sexyyyy
Posted
Gave up by Nine inch nails ( Broken ep ) an Kyballion by Ghostmane