Scenario One (Part Three)

Daedaluslost

Daedaluslost
Posted

You forgot the butt plug so I'll have to improvise', I tell you, picking the black, straight vibrator up. I push it deep inside you to lubricate it and then take it out. 'Roll over onto your back and bring your knees up to your chest.' You obey, holding your knees with your hands. You feel the tip of the vibrator pressing your asshole and the slightly uncomfortable pressure as it slides in deeper and deeper. The subtle vibrations begin, deep inside you. 'Put your feet back down on the sofa keeping your knees bent'. I put a hand on each of your knees and press them outwards and down - splaying you and opening your pussy. You're squeezing the vibrator out of your ass, so I take hold of it and push it back in. I insert my middle finger into your pussy and rub my thumb over your clit. I want you to come again. With my hands on your inner thighs I lean over and kiss your clit, extending the suck to draw you into my mouth.
Whilst I tongue and suck your stiff little nib (which you are now thrusting into my face) I put a finger inside you rubbing and tapping your G-spot. You're getting very excited and noisy and losing control. You want to come too. Not yet though. I stop. You can't believe it, 'No! No! Don't stop! Fuck, no! Jesus, please I wanna come. Please make me come! The vibrator has slipped out and is buzzing lazily close by. I turn it off.
'You want me to make you come?' 'Oh yes please...please!
'Ok then, stand up.' I reach over and grab a handful of cuffs and the collar, which I strap onto your wrists, ankles and neck, connecting your wrist cuffs together in front of you. I hook my fingers around the wrist cuff's chain and guide you down the hallway to the room at the end...

Posted
Great job on the story it’s very sexy
Posted
Can't get passed how unsafe it is to put a vibe without a flared end in someone's ass 🤣
Posted
1 hour ago, h-o-l-e-s said:
Can't get passed how unsafe it is to put a vibe without a flared end in someone's ass 🤣

Yea it’s not a good idea but I’ve had even smaller butt plugs that have a base and still had a accidentally its not that big a deal

Daedaluslost
Posted

It's a long vibrator and is usually only inserted to half its length, and at some point it usually does pop out owing to muscle contractions. I like that x