Smoking fetish

Davelips

Posted

Anyone in the groups into smoking fetish. For example smokey bjs and smoking whilst fucking or being fucked? I’m not a smoker but something about a women smoking that I can’t ignore. I know it’s a bit of a taboo topic but would love to know other people’s thoughts and experiences.

Posted

different shades and types of smoking fetish has been discussed on the boards before, it's a lot more common than you'd think and not really taboo.  

It's a fetish I've found develop - there's an extra piece of intimacy of it to me, because you're literally sharing her air.

Beginnersubbdsm
Posted

My husband has a smoking fetish and he is not a smoker. I am a smoker. So it works out perfectly for us. However, he has currently smoked a cigarette for me so I can enjoy him smoking. He may smoke one once a week or whatever because i would not want him to be a full time smoker unless he chose to be. 

Posted
Yes i have the same fetish but more with the dark side of smoking ie ***/punishment because of my upbringing i don't smoke either but adore women who do makes them look so dominant
Posted (edited)

taboo topic?? there are more dark fetish than that 

Edited by Deleted Member
lol is not aloud in comments ;) watch the pc taliban brigade
lacremebdsmdotcom
Posted

I love a woman to blow smoke in my face whilst we're having sex. I love smokey blow jobs too...

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I don't smoke but I would vlike someone blowing the smoke on my face

Posted

I have a pretty strong smoking fetish. I love watching people smoke and people watching me smoke. Everything from elegant holder smoking to human ashtrays excites me.

• 1 month later...
Smokygirlluvr
Posted

No smoking for me, but I can think of many smoking women who could have their day!  (Lana Del Rey, wink! wink!...more like wank, wank!)