Dom trash talking

HarleyQ

Posted

My bf loves being a sub and I love dominating. He loves when I talk dirty but I always feel like I use the same words and phrases over and over. What are some good words, phrases and how can I make him feel submissive? Thanks for any tips and input. 

Posted
Sometimes it is repetition. I guess I had my perfect domme probably about 11 years ago but she got bored because it was very repetitive even though I loved it every single time I guess she just got very bored lol.

If he’s reacting the same way each time then I guess he just loves it, or communicate this over to him and ask him to provide you a list or something.
Posted
It's hard to give you specific things to say without more detail like the level of *** & *** the sub likes but advice in general is to make lists & write things down. First ask them what words they like & what they don't & make lists of those, ask the effects they have. Then with the phrases you use already, write them down so say they like being called a dirty little slut, put it in a phrase like look at you you dirty lil slut, write that down then look at how you can change the words around like, look at you, your a filthy little whore aren't you, just look at similar sort of words you can use swapping them & using like a thesaurus to look for alternative words, such as dirty, put dirty in the thesaurus & it will give you a list of alternatives, dirty, filthy, grimey, disgusting.
Writing things down, then looking for alternative words or maybe additional words, will help expand your vocabulary & phrases. The lists will help you find half a dozen ways of saying something, with similar meaning/effect, but with different word combinations
Posted
8 minutes ago, BrumDomSir said:
It's hard to give you specific things to say without more detail like the level of *** & *** the sub likes but advice in general is to make lists & write things down. First ask them what words they like & what they don't & make lists of those, ask the effects they have. Then with the phrases you use already, write them down so say they like being called a dirty little slut, put it in a phrase like look at you you dirty lil slut, write that down then look at how you can change the words around like, look at you, your a filthy little whore aren't you, just look at similar sort of words you can use swapping them & using like a thesaurus to look for alternative words, such as dirty, put dirty in the thesaurus & it will give you a list of alternatives, dirty, filthy, grimey, disgusting.
Writing things down, then looking for alternative words or maybe additional words, will help expand your vocabulary & phrases. The lists will help you find half a dozen ways of saying something, with similar meaning/effect, but with different word combinations

Word 💯

Posted

you need to understand with your bf/sub what makes them tick and what is a no no

some people like possessive

i.e "you're mine, never forget that"

some like playful ***

i.e. "here you are covered in piss licking my sweaty feet. you mucky pup"

some might like harsh ***

"you're worthless, pathetic, disgusting"

some like reassurance or encouragement

"are you going to take some more for me?"

so a lot comes to the context of what your bf enjoys. and what you'd enjoy doing 

DeviantInside
Posted
Ok a quick response as I’m doing other things. It’s very easy to fall into repetitive responses, particularly when you find things that work or trigger positive responses. It’s a natural pet of how the brain works. However you can add to this by slightly changing how or when it is delivered. For example if you know someone wants to hear something making them beg for or earn it. Making them work for it. Another slightly different approach is making them say or admit it. This can flip a different switch in the brain too.
toranalsubmissive
Posted
In the era after the second world war, there was a movement to reboot creativity call beat poetry (there's a wikipedia page). They would cut up newspapers into individual words and use them as key words for punching up their poetry. Maybe try the same by putting a pile of printed words into a bowl and use the pause to put your hand into the bowl as a tension moment, make your submissive anticipate the randomness of what you are about to say. It might sound kind of awkward, but in theater sports, it unhooks a lot of repetitive behaviors that are annoying in standup.
Posted
I’m an expert at dirty talk and LOVE to hear it!!
Posted

and some of us like hearing words that are not necessarily demeaning but are in the situation eg gender identities, age related words, or *** pet related ones

Posted
I find mixing this sort of this thing “My [dirty/filthy/slutty/desperate/needy/pretty/little] [whore/slut/cunt/hole]” works well, especially when mixed with praise “I love it when you do xyz my etc”

Similarly, *** in front of a mirror so you can tell them to look at themselves while you play and degrade.
  • 4 months later...
Posted

The more degrading names for me, the more I like it. There are on line lists for male subs like princess, etc.