Can't get help

Posted
Just noticing a lot of odd app behavior.

1.People who I've blocked now are unblocked (same account) waving at me in chat.
2. Part of message threads go missing....not the whole delete option... literally chunks of the message where it's clearly broken.
3. Profiles messaging with private content I have never shared with them.
4. Still can't get a response or support from a Mod or tech. I know they volunteer but months of no responses to my tickets? 🤦🏽‍♀️ It's frustrating
Posted
I absolutely refuse to use the app. For the reason that it you block or have been blocked, you can still see them and vice versa.
I don't know what you mean on point number 3?

Also I've submitted a couple of reports via someone's profile who was perma banned last year after admitting she would harm *** in the name of bdsm and yet multiple reports...nothings been done.
Something is lacking on the app/site atm and can't quite put my finger on it.
Wouldn't rely on reports/tickets atm.
Posted
1 hour ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

I absolutely refuse to use the app.

I gave up on trying to use it a while ago as well. It's consistently super buggy, the browser version less so but occasionally it has periods of more problems. 

Posted

Very sorry for this problem @165Sw33t, 

could you please tell me when approximately you blocked that user? Feel free to write me a DM. 

Posted
I had a load of problems..all my messages disappear. I've paid the sub but can't see people who have looked at me/can't message some people,saying I need to upgrade.
Awful
Posted
4 hours ago, liverpool59678 said:
I had a load of problems..all my messages disappear. I've paid the sub but can't see people who have looked at me/can't message some people,saying I need to upgrade.
Awful

Did you pay for premium or VIP membership? Sorry to ask the obvious but that might be why you can't see your messages. Different from my issue because I use my points to pay for VIP membership

• 6 months later...