The Havelock Series

Posted (edited)

Part 1

(Apologies for typos) Enjoy.

The cold water poured over her open palms, cooling her skin and sending shivers up her arms. She was so hot, but he knew that, and the heat was driving her crazy. Then fingertips brushed against her hips as a pair of lips breathed hot air onto her shoulder. The fingertips made their way to her stomach, which was covered by her purple tank top, and those fingertips slid down to the lace-rim of her green panties. She giggled at the sensation of his tongue tickling her neck, distracting her only enough to shock her when his index and middle finger of his left right hand entered her vagina. His right fingers massaged her clitoris while he worked his way inside her, never once breaking his lips from kissing her neck. He sucked hard and she breathed heavily, her hands desperately drying themselves to join in.

His right hand shot up to her breasts simultaneously with her rising hands, clawing at his hair while his right arm covered her right breast to fondle the left. He squeezed, she squeezed, and he bit her. She gave a small squeal, but followed it up with a bite of her lip and a turn of her hips, forcing herself to face him; his damp left fingers pulling out.

Edited by Deleted Member
Forgot to add "Part no."
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
20 hours ago, Butterfly4U said:

Completely drawn in.....

I have finally managed to set notifications for when people comment. Thank you for all your kind words, Butterfly. It is a shame I cannot talk to you privately; I would love to get to know you a bit better. I have just posted part 6, so hopefully you will be able to enjoy that soon