Suggested improvement for chat room.

Pervy_Paul

Posted

I would like to suggest that the addition of a time stamp on messages left in chat would be useful. When it's quiet it's hard to know if someone just left a message, or if it's hours old, or even from the previous night. 

Posted
Thanks for your feedback Tall_Paul. It's been noted and will be given to the tech guys..
  • 2 months later...
Posted

hey huys yeah i acyually agree with paul as mobile chat room only allows you to view either people in the chat room list or chat itself also a copy and paste from chat function would make life easier 

MaleswitchTiger
Posted

think it would be a good idea to take on active members that on more as Admin to help out as there does not seem to be any Admin in chat rooms when have issues and reporting them and waiting for admin to sort it out and it takes to long for them to removed i would like to become a admin to help out this site i am more Glad to help out and sure some of the Other would to to keep this site safe from Unwanted People who ruin the experience for other i also run a few free bdsm sites and mewe groups and Facebook

Posted

I would recommend an option to report "suspected bots" so the there tagged for follow up, similar option could exist for users trying to entice community users to alternative websites.

Posted
7 hours ago, maleswitchTiger said:

think it would be a good idea to take on active members that on more as Admin to help out as there does not seem to be any Admin in chat rooms when have issues and reporting them and waiting for admin to sort it out and it takes to long for them to removed i would like to become a admin to help out this site i am more Glad to help out and sure some of the Other would to to keep this site safe from Unwanted People who ruin the experience for other i also run a few free bdsm sites and mewe groups and Facebook

3 hours ago, PatientTraveller said:

I would recommend an option to report "suspected bots" so the there tagged for follow up, similar option could exist for users trying to entice community users to alternative websites.

Good suggestions! I've passed them on to the team!

Posted

I wish I had come across this post earlier, made a few suggestions via the messaging system to moderators and taken on board to be looked at.! 

Since I am here....I can never find a members interview...is it voluntary?    If I could read a members interview....I would be more likely to message etc.I do not even know if and when members check me out, if my interview is accessible...maybe it should be a must.....an interview gives members a really good understanding of other members, Do you contact a member when you know very little about them..?...Personally...I think an interview should be a requirement.

Re suspected bots.....Alot of messages I received....when I contacted members....asked me to reply to an e mail....and then was a link to other websites..!I do not know how this could be monitored without infringing a members right to keep messages private.....maybe some sort of filtering system...that is designed to trigger a suspicious message alert...if certain words or phrases are used in a message...The replies I received were ...contact e-mail address....Do Not continue using the message service....I did not know how devious Female Dom's could be But there is one whose profile etc has been blocked quite a few times......but somehow finds a way of getting back on line...until she is blocked again...I think that members should be advised to be very careful.

Although I have mentioned Female Dom's....I am NOT suggesting that all  Dom's.... Male or female come into that devious category...but all I am going by..is ..messages  I received after visiting a members profile.....As it turned out ...they were all Dom's....but were listed as Members...Not..Dom's....How one deals with this..is not easy to come up with straight forward solution....I would love a reply about my comments about interviews..!...Cassie

Posted
1 hour ago, Cassie34 said:

I wish I had come across this post earlier, made a few suggestions via the messaging system to moderators and taken on board to be looked at.! 

Since I am here....I can never find a members interview...is it voluntary?    If I could read a members interview....I would be more likely to message etc.I do not even know if and when members check me out, if my interview is accessible...maybe it should be a must.....an interview gives members a really good understanding of other members, Do you contact a member when you know very little about them..?...Personally...I think an interview should be a requirement.

Re suspected bots.....Alot of messages I received....when I contacted members....asked me to reply to an e mail....and then was a link to other websites..!I do not know how this could be monitored without infringing a members right to keep messages private.....maybe some sort of filtering system...that is designed to trigger a suspicious message alert...if certain words or phrases are used in a message...The replies I received were ...contact e-mail address....Do Not continue using the message service....I did not know how devious Female Dom's could be But there is one whose profile etc has been blocked quite a few times......but somehow finds a way of getting back on line...until she is blocked again...I think that members should be advised to be very careful.

Although I have mentioned Female Dom's....I am NOT suggesting that all  Dom's.... Male or female come into that devious category...but all I am going by..is ..messages  I received after visiting a members profile.....As it turned out ...they were all Dom's....but were listed as Members...Not..Dom's....How one deals with this..is not easy to come up with straight forward solution....I would love a reply about my comments about interviews..!...Cassie

I'll pass the comments on making the interview part of the profile a requirement to the team.

It is definitely a bonus to have as much of your profile filled out as possible so other people can see at a glance what you are like. 

If anyone has any suspicions about a profile being fake or something just seems off, then do report it. There is a link at the bottom of the left hand column of every profile (under the profile pic etc) for reporting. You will really help us by reporting any profiles you see issues with. 

Thank you!

Posted

Thank you for your reply..May I say one thing...It is all too easy to make a miss judgement about a member...if all one has to go by...a few admitted Kinks..!...Cassie..I am semi retired...still young...alot of free time...Can I be of any help..!

Posted
On 11/4/2017 at 3:28 PM, Cassie34 said:

Thank you for your reply..May I say one thing...It is all too easy to make a miss judgement about a member...if all one has to go by...a few admitted Kinks..!...Cassie..I am semi retired...still young...alot of free time...Can I be of any help..!

The biggest help you can be is to report anything you find suspicious, so profiles you suspect of being fake or being bots. You can do that on their profile or directly in the chat or in direct messages. 

If you need any more support in how to report users check here:

Or drop me a message. 

This goes for Cassie and all you other awesome forumites too <3 

Posted
On 25/08/2017 at 8:38 AM, leocadio said:

Thanks for your feedback Tall_Paul. It's been noted and will be given to the tech guys..

hey paul now your tall and pervy mate :)

Posted

Just had another stonking idea. Maybe we could have a limit on the number of characters and number of posts per minute to stop the lobby crashing....Just a thought.

Posted
4 hours ago, Pervy_Paul said:

Just had another stonking idea. Maybe we could have a limit on the number of characters and number of posts per minute to stop the lobby crashing....Just a thought.

i agree with paul here limit emotes as they can crash the sever when spammed

Posted
5 hours ago, Pervy_Paul said:

30 minutes ago, Thesarcasticone said:

i agree with paul here limit emotes as they can crash the sever when spammed

Good ideas, guys. I will pass them on to the team! 

Posted

thanks Victoria very helpful as always keep up the good work 

Posted (edited)

Hi...The problem is..everything depends how many members there are at any one time....Also...If members are chatting between themselves or having a private chat...one would normally wait until;l a member is free...I would not expect a member to cut short a chat just because I joined the chatroom..!...One cannot *** a member to reply straight away...If one had a dedicated server purely for the chatroom....it would be able to cope with  a lot of members at any one time...Another option..would be to increase the storage and processing power of the  partition that is already allocated within the server that is dedicated  to the chatroom..!...One has to be a little bit patient...not to expect to chat straight away..!...There is another option as well...but involves re writing the operating system used...Cassie

Edited by Deleted Member
spelling..
Posted
1 hour ago, Cassie34 said:

Hi...The problem is..everything depends how many members there are at any one time....Also...If members are chatting between themselves or having a private chat...one would normally wait until;l a member is free...I would not expect a member to cut short a chat just because I joined the chatroom..!...One cannot *** a member to reply straight away...If one had a dedicated server purely for the chatroom....it would be able to cope with  a lot of members at any one time...Another option..would be to increase the storage and processing power of the  partition that is already allocated within the server that is dedicated  to the chatroom..!...One has to be a little bit patient...not to expect to chat straight away..!...There is another option as well...but involves re writing the operating system used...Cassie

wow cassie your a smart cookie you knopw more than me and i use dedicated servers for gaming servers 

Posted
2 hours ago, Thesarcasticone said:

thanks Victoria very helpful as always keep up the good work 

Thank you! I will do my best :) 

Posted (edited)

The....Thank you for the compliment...So nice to get...!..I am self taught...MY Dad worked on the very first " Closed Internet Network "...I cannot say any more on that...but everything I know and learnt..was initially from my Dad..!...I am a Apple Fan...Parents bought me when I was very young...one of the first Apple computers..Do I still have it...?..I do understand the points raised about the Chatroom..it is about finding the best solution that will keep everyone happy...On a personal note...I do not mind waiting to join in....but sometimes I do feel that it can take to long...Maybe some sort of message when one enters the chatroom....along the lines of Please do not ignore members who would like to join in..!..Sometimes one feels like an outsider..What are you doing here...this is a private chat...etc...The Chatroom is owned by everyone and everyone should be made welcome...I have had some really nice and friendly chats...and some when I felt I was not welcome...Cassie..

Edited by Deleted Member
Mistake..
Posted
6 minutes ago, Cassie34 said:

The....Thank you for the compliment...So nice to get...!..I am self taught...MY Dad worked on the very first " Closed Internet Network "...I cannot say any more on that...but everything I know and learnt..was initially from my Dad..!...I am a Apple Fan...Parents bought me when I was very young...one of the first Apple computers..Do I still have it...?..I do understand the points raised about the Chatroom..it is about finding the best solution that will keep everyone happy...On a personal note...I do not mind waiting to join in....but sometimes I do feel that it can take to long...Maybe some sort of message when one enters the chatroom....along the lines of Please do not ignore members who would like to join in..!..Sometimes one feels like an outsider..What are you doing here...this is a private chat...etc...The Chatroom is owned by everyone and everyone should be made welcome...I have had some really nice and friendly chats...and some when I felt I was not welcome...Cassie..

i do understand this and will be my first issue raised with leo once fetmods are up and running the chatroom will not be like a clique and rest assured that if i see this happening no matter how uncomfortable it makes those in chat feel i do go the extra mile to stop it no matter the cost 

Posted

Really ...Really like ..what you have said....Anything I can do to help...let me know...Cassie...