Trans people are so cool…..

Ho****

Posted

Yall need to relax its not that f**kin deep lol. Buncha children.

Posted
🌈LOVE ALL PEOPLE !! 🥰🌷💋
Posted
Historically transphobia in the Western Hemisphere is due to the ongoing colonial genocide of all Indigenous people.

This isn't political or off topic, it is about as intersectional and ecosystemal of a topic as you can get when talking about issues we transgender people face.

Are you saying intersectional Transgender history is not allowed to be discussed in a thread entirely about transgender people like myself?

Wela'lin
Posted

Love to hear y'all's opinions. Wela'lioq 🙏🏼♥️🌈

Posted

Meskeyi, I'm sorry y'all! I responded y'all, but it was deleted the moment I posted? It's in my status ♥️🌈

Posted
9 hours ago, agentskyhouse said:

Are you saying intersectional Transgender history is not allowed to be discussed in a thread entirely about transgender people like myself?

Not at all, but your original comment that I didn't approve was not only talking about transgender but focussed on other things and so it was deemed off topic.

Posted
9 hours ago, agentskyhouse said:

Meskeyi, I'm sorry y'all! I responded y'all, but it was deleted the moment I posted? It's in my status ♥️🌈

No it wasn't deleted, it was awaiting approval - this is the kink academy, all comments need to be approved. 

Posted
Trans people are cool! We are powerful and awesome and free to live the life we want, not the life we were "given". Everyone arguing about semantics and what makes people "cool" is really disheartening. It doesn't hurt anyone to give trans people words of encouragement, nothing in this post is relating trans people to cis or anything like that, it is simply trying to inject some positivity into a community where trans people can struggle to fit in. I appreciate OP for this inclusion.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I’ve had the pleasure of knowing a couple of trans women, and one trans man, all were friendly and genuine people. I regret not staying in touch with them honestly.
Posted
YES!!! Respect & love your trans homies 🫶🏼🫶🏼
Posted
My older *** is trans so I've always tried to protect her and she started in the 90s small town seen the beatings and the daily death threats her her friends pride parades in Chicago and spent so much time around so many ive come to find thats who I draw to the most and I can understand all her view posts and may understand what she herself has been through those connections on a soulful connection just make the chemistry and passion egnite even further. I've always loved women and the feminine role altogether but a beautiful trans woman and more dom the hotter.. but they just make me melt into whatever they want me to be❤
Posted
I am looking for a Trans because they go through so much and I want to show them what love truly is and I accept them
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Transgender people are who they are. I love the Transgender community, and I have had a Transgender girlfriends, lived with a Transgender women for four years before we broke up. My best friend and roommate is Transgender and I respect Transgender people so much. They are my heroes and I believe them to be strong dealing with so much just so they can be who they are.
Posted
I appreciate all the comments about peeps like me...it is a hard life for sure. Thanks for being so open minded about our community.
Posted
I'm not trans but am a FEMBOY ***d to put myself as trans on these apps and sites
Posted
Ohh I'm female to male transgender, or FTM for short, it can be a bit hard sometimes to find someone when it comes to intimacy as this
it makes me feel discouraged sometimes