Hand fetishes

Posted

I'm just wondering how common/rare hand fetishes are. I would argue that I have one. Because after I look at a gents face I automatically go straight to their hands. I have a genuine phobia of the white nail bit showing on either guys hands or my own (I can wear extensions though for some wild reason) which I can barely tolerate.

If I don't like a gents hands it can often be a deal breaker for me too. If he has neatly trimmed to the quick nails, and also has his the backs of his hands and or fingers tattooed it will make me weak-kneed. 

Does anyone else have a hand fetish?

Joe Gilgun has beautiful hands it's like an artist drew them.

Buildingblocks23
Posted
Completely understand this. My ex Dom had hand tattoes and it melted me 🥵
Posted
Perhaps this is similar to a typical male foot fetish but flipped, and not that there is anything wrong with either of course. Pretty hands and feet are always neat 🥵.
I think there is also a hygienic reason for a male Dom to have trimmed finger nails. Yep, if he is going to put those things inside of you they should be trimmed up and clean. We don’t want any scratches or something, that always sucks. I thought it was common courtesy always myself.
I am not suggesting the above is material to your kink though. Thanks for sharing this and I look forward to more informed responses than I can offer.
Posted
36 minutes ago, Buildingblocks23 said:

Completely understand this. My ex Dom had hand tattoes and it melted me 🥵

They're just so sexy. Like knuckle tattoos or delicate runic) Celtic type symbols make me swoon.x

Posted
10 minutes ago, AnyoneForRealHere said:

Perhaps this is similar to a typical male foot fetish but flipped, and not that there is anything wrong with either of course. Pretty hands and feet are always neat 🥵.
I think there is also a hygienic reason for a male Dom to have trimmed finger nails. Yep, if he is going to put those things inside of you they should be trimmed up and clean. We don’t want any scratches or something, that always sucks. I thought it was common courtesy always myself.
I am not suggesting the above is material to your kink though. Thanks for sharing this and I look forward to more informed responses than I can offer.

Yeah I think so too :)

I totally agree on the hygiene aspect too, I don't want to get fingered by Edward Scissor hands for both of the points you mentioned. It definitely plays a part (I'm a germophobe) I won't suck a guy's fingers for that reason, but I'll kiss them.

X

Posted
I am super fussy about hands. Nice hands are oooh la la. Hands that I don't like really can be a dealbreaker
Posted
A lady that I talk to on the inter-webs loves hands. She’s a Physiotherapist and also likes the bad boy look of hand ink.

Recently an older lady flirted with me by grabbing my hands, examining my thumb ring and ink. And I have been told I have magical hands, but that’s not the same context I think.
Posted

I can see why she flirted with your hands. It's interesting hearing people's experiences with the kink. I've seen foot fetishes spoken about a ton (if a guy wants to worship my feet, and give me foot rubs then I'm up for that), but nothing about hands.

Posted
I am drawn to hands like an artist to his muse.
Well manicured hands are lovely, and feeling them on my body is heaven.
💙 💎
Posted
You are definitely not alone! I’ve had more than one girl ask for me to send pics of my hands actually
DeviantInside
Posted
From my own anecdotal experience this is actually more common than often considered or thought about. My hands have often been something that have been an attractive feature in my relationships. Now as to how much it crosses over from attraction to fetish is a hard thing to quantify but many women I have spoken to have had at least some personal attraction to hands in their own way.
Posted
5 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:
From my own anecdotal experience this is actually more common than often considered or thought about. My hands have often been something that have been an attractive feature in my relationships. Now as to how much it crosses over from attraction to fetish is a hard thing to quantify but many women I have spoken to have had at least some personal attraction to hands in their own way.

Same here. It’s not really a kink to me because it is accepted by the majority of ladies.

Posted (edited)

I have a very big thing for nice hands. Not necessarily anyone's hands and I can't exactly explain what makes "nice" hands and what doesn't as there are a few I guess "types" that I find appealing hygiene is of course important but it's more than that. I like nice man feet as well but not to the extent of a fetish and it's not nearly as often that run across nice feet, a large part of that is men often don't evennreally consider their feet and taking care of them. I have run across more than a couple guys who are into hands as well so it's not just women. 

I have discovered that I'm a lot more into a partner who's into feet than I thought I would be. Whereas before, I was mostly neutral or didn't really get the appeal. 

Edited by ThaliaVirago
Posted
I like kissing them and massaging them but I don't have sexual attraction. Almost every single person i’ve been with has had a hand fetish and loved just looking at them
Posted
I have the opposite kinda... I don't like hands on my cock just holes...🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted
1 hour ago, TwistedTrucker said:
I have the opposite kinda... I don't like hands on my cock just holes...🤷🏻‍♂️

Word 👍

Posted
I have a fetish for big, masculine hands. If they’re veiny or tattoo’d, that’s an additional bonus too!

You are not alone! 😊
Posted
18 hours ago, grand-rapids264 said:

You are definitely not alone! I’ve had more than one girl ask for me to send pics of my hands actually

I do wonder if it's a kink more prevalent in women based on this thread? Does the ratio of men with foot fetishes out weigh women? 

Posted
18 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

I have a very big thing for nice hands. Not necessarily anyone's hands and I can't exactly explain what makes "nice" hands and what doesn't as there are a few I guess "types" that I find appealing hygiene is of course important but it's more than that. I like nice man feet as well but not to the extent of a fetish and it's not nearly as often that run across nice feet, a large part of that is men often don't evennreally consider their feet and taking care of them. I have run across more than a couple guys who are into hands as well so it's not just women. 

I have discovered that I'm a lot more into a partner who's into feet than I thought I would be. Whereas before, I was mostly neutral or didn't really get the appeal. 

Totally agree on the good hygiene thing. For me its rounder fingertips. Interesting that you have met guys into hands too.

Posted
Good question I’m not into feet in the slightest haha but the acts probably a fair comparison. I’ve had 2 girls specifically say they were into hands and they liked when they were veiny and and rugged so more of the blue collar feel about it. It makes sense to me someone would be into the power and the grip that one could exert from it. Just isn’t commonly talked about or is lower on the list than other common things like a smile, eyes etc
Posted
But I do love to use my hands... How much is at your discretion 😜
Posted
Well I have many fetishes for ladies, hell I even have a foot fetish, I also like putting my fingers in a women’s mouth, so idk you tell me lol
Posted
Your not the only one😭but it's veins that make me weak or tats😭😭😭
Posted
1 hour ago, Rena-5651 said:

Your not the only one😭but it's veins that make me weak or tats😭😭😭

Totally get you on tattoos. Weak kneed. Your hair is awesome. Iove the colour.