Geeky projects!

Ar****

Posted
I've made a status post or two about a kinky python project I'm working on, it's a way to make preference lists for a whole boatload of activities. It's been super challenging and fun! What are some projects yall are working on?
Posted
Working on cyber security project that reports spammers to popo
Posted
This actually sounds awesome. I’m creating a sort of Pokédex 🫠
Posted
8 hours ago, saiyan92 said:
This actually sounds awesome. I’m creating a sort of Pokédex 🫠

A pokedex like for kink stuff or what? Sounds cool regardless!

Posted
Thursday at 09:46 PM, AraNeaLux said:

A pokedex like for kink stuff or what? Sounds cool regardless!

No not for kink stuff. Just a regular Pokédex application/site.

Posted
5 hours ago, Hatter2904 said:
Just been playing Minecraft as I need a new airbrush to spray my models (I really want to spray them now but my current air brush is poop!!!)

Minecraft's one of my favorite things! Also model things are very cool, hope you can get a new brush soon!

Posted
13 hours ago, AraNeaLux said:

Minecraft's one of my favorite things! Also model things are very cool, hope you can get a new brush soon!

Thanks Ara. Just need the *** for one now lol!!!
Yeah the k1d5 got me into Minecraft and so set up a realms thing so we can all play when we’re not together… seems to be mostly me playing it though lol

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I was thinking about making a video game called "Never Ending Adventure" - but  I failed.

The concept had a lot of action-adventure-platformer elements...

And to be honest some characters were a beautiful gals using the fighting style I named the "Bum Boxing"... This was a style based on fetish and gals who were training it were using butts and boobs to fight.