Advice or tips

Rena-5651

Posted
Bello everyone!đŸ«‚ I kinda have a question. 😅Is there any way I could safely slip into my sub space by myself? I've been fighting against slipping for a month and i am not looking for a Dom atm to even be casual with. I know me personally that a d/s relationship I will feel attached which I'm not ready for. I'm not used to being out of my head space for long (used to slip every day and very often almost all day, with my old Dom)😅its hard trying to manage it any tips?
RaymondWise
Posted
You could think of it as self-hypnosis. Whether in your mind or in a recording you could relive what got you into that state. If a recording, you could even have a bringing youself out of that state, "... to start my day..." or whatever works for you.

MasterAidan
Posted
It’s definitely possible! I know people who have!
Posted

It is very possible. Try reading some stories off here see which ones take you there

Posted
1 minute ago, Timetoplay said:

It is very possible. Try reading some stories off here see which ones take you there

Ty! I'll definitely try just I probably would have to avoid my dms😂

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Yes.

It is a form of self-hypnosis.

It's not as daunting or as difficult as it sounds.

Just close your eyes and conjure up what your Dom/me would say. What words melt you and turn you into your best submissive self? How do they act?

Once you create a list of words and actions stimulate you and flick your switches. Place yourself in a calm state. Close your eyes and let your mind wander into the aforementioned words and actions.

You'll be surprised by how easy you find it.

Posted
27 minutes ago, MasterDarcy1979 said:

Yes.

It is a form of self-hypnosis.

It's not as daunting or as difficult as it sounds.

Just close your eyes and conjure up what your Dom/me would say. What words melt you and turn you into your best submissive self? How do they act?

Once you create a list of words and actions stimulate you and flick your switches. Place yourself in a calm state. Close your eyes and let your mind wander into the aforementioned words and actions.

You'll be surprised by how easy you find it.

Ty! Definitely will try all ways said In this topic thingy^

MasterDarcy1979
Posted
5 hours ago, Rena-5651 said:

Ty! Definitely will try all ways said In this topic thingy^

Very welcome.

You'll find that it's muscle memory. Once you master it'll become as intuitive as turning on a switch or blinking.