Cock warming

Posted

I love it when I find a sub who enjoys cock warming. The intimacy knowing she always wants me in her mouth. Does anyone enjoy this?

Posted
Me me me, I used to cock warm while watch TV…. Well, when ever I could to be honest ……
Posted
Best feeling ever. I could use that treatment right now
Posted
1 hour ago, delectabledolly said:
Me me me, I used to cock warm while watch TV…. Well, when ever I could to be honest ……

Samee😂

Posted
Get her to take a mouthful of a hot drink first, just gives it that little extra feeling 👍
Posted
Almost as good as a nut steamer.... but YES one of my favorite things.
Posted
I wish I could get waken up but a woman just wanting me in her mouth
Posted
And see I've always thought of cock warming happening vaginally or anal, not oral, but looking further, it can actually be all three.

I really enjoy doing it with my girl on my lap, while we're watching a movie or something...
Posted
😂😂😂lordy I enjoy orally more it's puts my mind in a deeper type of intimacy 😂
Posted
I do enjoy warming cocks, usually with my pussy or ass, but of course oral is always on the table.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I love cock warming.  Nothing better than being on my hands and knees cock warming and being used as a table while you watch TV. Just waiting to see if I'm going to be a play thing later or not. 

TimtheMerciless
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Quirky-Birdy said:

I love cock warming.  Nothing better than being on my hands and knees cock warming and being used as a table while you watch TV. Just waiting to see if I'm going to be a play thing later or not. 

Occasional table:

Play a music compilation. Dominant to sit on low chair. Sub to walk slowly and gracefully on all fours around room to first piece of music.

For the duration of second piece she must be a table for: her  Dominant.  

Next piece of music she must recommence her all fours walking.

Tease version : she is blindfolded and when the music stops, must find her Dom without being able to see him.

Edited by TimtheMerciless