My Lifelong fantasy

20****

Posted

All my life as far back as I can remember, since I was a young kid even, I knew about this kink to be true to myself. It started off very innocent in an accident where I accidentally saw a girl pee in the toilet. I wasn’t sure why I liked it so much, but as I got older, the fantasy of having a girl pee on me or just to let me watch her pee, covers a lot of ground in my mind and I crave it badly. Growing up all my life I was told that I was disgusting and a monster just for liking something that is not considered normal. Nowadays, I am not afraid to speak my mind and tell people what I like. I’m sure a lot of us Kinksters is go through similar things with our own unique kinks and fetishes. Anyways, I came on this app to search for that person who enjoys to unleash their bladder all over someone. I also came here because I’m open minded to trying new things. I have learned a lot so far.

This is not a "hook-up post" - what have you discovered about yourself / learned since being here?

Posted
This is so so true! I have loved certain things and thought it would be considered “gross” to like them so I keep them to myself. Now, I don’t care.

I LOVE being a soft dom. The control and the compassion during sex is so sexy. I am working to find someone who is into ANR as I have found that turns me on SO much. Being called mommy makes my pussy drip soooo much.

This app has helped a lot with that
Posted
I like it also and my wife unleashes it on me
Posted
Rimming a girls ass has become a favorite of mine
Posted
Since joining this site, I have found I lean a lot toward sissy training. I've always been dom/sadistic, but focused on female subs for the most part. I've had a few bi/gay submissives before but nothing long-term. Recently, I've noticed my interests focusing on making a sub into my sissy pet or sissy slut. An interesting evolution for me to ponder.
Posted
Rimming is the word for a girl or guy doing it to a guy eating that ass is what a man say to a girl
Posted
Piss play is so good, you definitely need to pursue this, you’ll love it. I’ve introduced many girls to water sports (in various forms) I actually got a message from one girl several months after we split up saying that I’d ruined sex for her as she could now only orgasm if piss was involved, but she couldn’t find any guys up for it! I absolutely love it, giving or receiving, golden showers, piss in mouth, piss fucking, pretty much anything and everything pee related makes sex so much better.
Posted
I guess since being here, although it didn't originate on the app/site, but I've recently learned that I have a vampire/*** kink. Idk how common it is, but I know *** is a limit for a lot of people.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Public kink anything in public be a turn on I would like to do it but idk
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Same.

I'm interested in anything piss related.

It's a taboo kink. I've actually known more vanilla people who are interested in watersports than kinksters.

It's frustrating.

Posted

I think I have learned quite a lot about human nature in my short time here. The positive things I have seen are:

- People are way less concerned with physical perfection than I once wrongly assumed. Both here and in other fetish sites I have seen all manner of bodies on full display, many of them very far from aesthetically " perfect" as we know it, yet so damn beautiful in the vulnerability in which they are shared and the fantasies they evoke, and I read people's reactions to them and how everyone appreciates human beauty in all its forms, and it's amazing for me to see you don't have to be a size 10 supermodel or a greek god to be desired. I feel so much more content and confident in myself just by seeing this.

Two negative things I have learned: 

There are many many people out there who will literally f*ck anyone and anything. I understand sex is a basic human need and many people go a long time without, so standards definitely drop in order to get some. And no judgement from me if you like to have a good time and hook up casually etc, be safe but by all means go ahead, all adults here and all that. But I found it incredibly troubling to have guys offer to drive halfway through the country to sleep with me before even asking my name or seeing my picture. Creepy, sad, worrying, all sorts of wrong. I could have been anyone. Don't you even care about your own safety?

Another bad thing I learned is how lonely men feel. How hard they will try just for a crumb of attention. How much rejection they have to face before someone bothers to spare them a bit of time. How low they feel when they open up and disclose an unusual fetish or kink and they get ridiculed or rejected for it. It breaks my heart actually. You see, as a female I could  say I have xyz kink and next day have my inbox full of men eager to give me what I want, no matter how weird, unusual, disgusting even. Turn it around, disclose an "out there" kink as a guy and  brace yourself for the judgement, rejection or even potential financial exploitation that your admission will earn you. I have a friend who is nearly suicidal because of it. And I wish we all, as females, would learn to listen without judgement and to give people a fair chance, and if you can't play with them at least don't hurt them.