Angry men messaging. Not normal. .

Je****

Posted

Exactly what pisses me of. Not all my kinks are sexual.  Some do lead to sex. But only ever with my master. But they don't always  lead to sex.

Often ill just go into aftercare .

People get there tits out on the beach.  Are they being sexual  then

Posted
6 hours ago, arnhem961 said:

Your profile says you're into men.
Your text says no men.
You have your filters set up so that men can message you.
Seems to me that he's either not handling (mixed) signals well (perhaps due to Autism, ND or otherwise), or he's in a bad place (incel maybe?) and blames you as part of the problem.
Note that I'm not defending anyone, just offering possible explanations.

No. Do not do this. Do not suggest autism or other neurodivergences as an "explanation" (excuse) for this behavior. Autism doesn't cause people to be shitty humans. 

Signed, an actual autistic with other neurodivergences. 

Posted
6 hours ago, arnhem961 said:

Your profile says you're into men.
Your text says no men.
You have your filters set up so that men can message you.
Seems to me that he's either not handling (mixed) signals well (perhaps due to Autism, ND or otherwise), or he's in a bad place (incel maybe?) and blames you as part of the problem.
Note that I'm not defending anyone, just offering possible explanations.

No. Do not do this. Do not suggest autism or other neurodivergences as an "explanation" (excuse) for this behavior. Autism doesn't cause people to be shitty humans. 

Signed, an actual autistic with other neurodivergences. 

Posted
Not here but once had a guy message me saying I needed to lower my standards as a mom to 3. My standard was have a car. I live rural and don’t want to do all the driving.
Posted
28 minutes ago, SureWhyNot82 said:

Not here but once had a guy message me saying I needed to lower my standards as a mom to 3. My standard was have a car. I live rural and don’t want to do all the driving.

If that was all you require and the guy wanted you to lower that . He's no good. All he had to.say was like I don't drive but could we arrange something between  us. Not your standards are to high

Posted
He is just idiotic narcissist. Don’t worry about him. If you into women then sure! Who stopped you?
Posted
It sounds like he needs the help…
Everything I’ve seen you post has been quite factual or personal opinion based. Absolutely nothing wrong with that!!
It’s your profile to express your thoughts etc, I suspect he needs to realise that being a keyboard warrior isn’t the way forward in this world…

There’s a lot of love on here for you, you keep doing you!! 😍
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

You are entitled to write whatever you want on your profile.

This man has clearly never heard of the saying "If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything".

Does your profile seem aggressive (passive or not unpasive)? No.

If anything, I like it. You're being crystal clear on who you want to contact you and who you don't want to contact you.

If this man is a Dom and he gets his panties in an uproar over something so innocuous, and what is essentially a one sided thing, then he's the one who needs mental attention.

Don't let this guy get you down.

If anything, take it as a compliment. Life is short and he's taken precious moments of his life to give you a dressing down. Personally, I would take that as a compliment... but then again I am a weirdo. ;)

You're doing just fine. Just to stick it to this guy, add another "No men", as that's clearly what upset his delicate feelings.

Posted
I read this feller's profile. My word, he's very much into himself. And he hasn't bothered to take the quiz or discuss what he has to offer a potential partner. He's a ripe hammerhead!
Posted
On 8/3/2023 at 12:35 PM, Jeneral_Whore said:

It says NO MEN. I honestly feel these people are trolling me now. I don't think anyone can actually be that stupid.

I assure you they can be that stupid.