Looking for BDSM clubs

Mi****

Posted
Hello I'm kind of new here I have had this account for almost 2 weeks now. But me and my co-worker need some help I live in Florida My coworker moved from LA to Florida as well and found out he is a Dom. And me him talked about it at work how the BDSM world is and he has been teaching me how to become a Dom. The issues that we don't know where in Florida we can look up places like that if somebody in the area could teach things about BDSM. Or clubs around here also I noticed that there are locations like that in Las Vegas and I'm planning to go to Las Vegas at the end of this year for my birthday. If any of you have been to locations in Las Vegas please share your experience and which location could be best for us. Floridians do anybody in Florida know that there is a location like this here. And I will definitely appreciate for anybody trying to help me with this. šŸ˜šŸ‘‹šŸ˜ƒ
Posted
I'd suggest to Google phrases like "Florida kink events", "Florida bdsm munches" "Florida BDSM" and look through the responses - I just did the first of those and got loads of hits including a FB page dedicated to listing such events
Posted
How close to pinellas county are you look up tampa bay phinoex club
Posted
I heard about a club in Tampa that has a goth BDSM theme called Castle. Planning on going in a few weeks
Posted
12 minutes ago, lakeland539213 said:
I heard about a club in Tampa that has a goth BDSM theme called Castle. Planning on going in a few weeks

Actually the castle is just a bdsm dance club its not a sex club

Posted
I will try to use that in a search engine Gemini_man I think that's a good suggestion and try to search something like that and I will check out Tampa Bay area as well Clearwater539 and Lakeland 539213
Posted
Look like I might be going to Tampa after the research I just did close to the end of the year they have a couple events
Posted
Fetlife is a great place to search for local events and places.
Posted
12 minutes ago, askaugust said:
Tampa is the hub

Right we have sooo many sex clubs its crazy

Posted
i canā€™t wait to go back to tampa i wish to experience ohh and hello
Posted
So far it could be something in Tampa something called the castle
Posted
I hear about a lot of clubs around the Winchester area in VA but can't find out about them and get invited. How do you do it?
Posted
Does anybody know of any in Naples Florida? I moved hear pretty recently from Chicago and I havenā€™t learned how to drive yet, so Iā€™m currently bound to a bike and donā€™t have any friends in the community in Florida yet.
Posted
@subbyandloving Hi there are certain locations in Florida I definitely know when Tampa after I made this post me and a co-worker is playing to go there there's a place called The Castle and they do events there
Posted
There's a place called the Hotspot in Peirson, like 2 hrs from Lakeland. Eyes Wide Shut in, I think Kissimmee
  • 4 weeks later...