Kinky burnout

QuietlyKinky

QuietlyKinky
Posted
Does anyone else suffer from it? I go through periods of feeling hyper sexual and super kinky then, boom! Out of nowhere, it’s gone, only to return on a whim!
CurvyGoddess2023
Posted

Personally I think it's hormonal. My sex drive varies depending on the time of the month.

Posted
Happens to me too, usually drowns with prolonged periods of high (emotional) stress 😅
Posted
Mitch has it right... emotional stress is huge. It messes with more than your kinky libido, my peeps, but for me it definitely hits that part too.
Posted
It's natural. The mind cannot and should not sutain a permanent high ....of anything, kink inluded. How are we suppose to appreciate the high if we have no baseline for the low or the inexistent. Enjoy both, because you are learning from both.
Posted
Over the years I've occasionly experienced it. Used to call it Fetish Fatigue. I actually tried to have a conversation about it today with someone but due to Fet not showing me their side of the conversation in my inbox until after the fact it digressed. Now I'm not sure I can have serious discussions or offer support on this site at all without the site itself sabotaging me. But yes, plenty of other people suffer from it.
Posted
it really depends on stress for me personally like theres a general level of kink i usually have not hyper sexual or anything like that but with enough stress my libidio just dies my medical problems start flaring up etc and anything sexual just goes away until its managed again
Posted
Some intense play can create a drop. Be careful if that’s your case after care is very important
Posted
Happens to me on and off. Depending on amounts of stress/life/etc. focus on keeping yourself balanced and the drive will return.
Posted

Yes I think this happens to alot of us. Personally it's when I give too much to my kink sessions for too long without taking the time for my own aftercare. I've heard it called Dom/Domme burnout. I'm not sure from a sub point of view but I would imagine it is the same without proper aftercare as needed.