New pedi

PrincessPenelope

PrincessPenelope
Posted

New pedi

Sent some pics of my new pedi to my husband. I know it gets him all hot and bothered while at work. I love to know that now all his thoughts will be focused on what he can do for me tonight just for the chance to be able to spend some quality time beneath my feet. I wonder what he'll come up with tonight?

If you have any ideas of fun ways to tease him let me know. Always love to throw him a curveball. 

Posted
This sounds so gorgeous! I’ve only had one subby with a foot fetish so far and I absolutely adored it. Love how it’s worked into your relationship.
Posted
8 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:
This sounds so gorgeous! I’ve only had one subby with a foot fetish so far and I absolutely adored it. Love how it’s worked into your relationship.

I agree. It’s so lovely ☺️

Posted
As a foot guy myself, I find being teased by having her feet right in my face but not able to touch, kiss, or lick them to be very arousing.
Posted
So it’s kinda odd to say this but I’m a dominant male but if a woman wants to make me a foot slave just know I’m down lol
Posted
I would send more photos to tease, maybe try on different sandals and ask for his opinion.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yes, make it look natural, send a photo of something, and put your feet in the photo (with no intention 😂) this will do it

• 1 month later...
Posted
I love feet they are so freaking sexy especially when they’re kept up smell good and done on a normal basis 🔥
welshslaveboy
Posted
On 8/9/2023 at 4:12 PM, PrincessPenelope said:

New pedi

Sent some pics of my new pedi to my husband. I know it gets him all hot and bothered while at work. I love to know that now all his thoughts will be focused on what he can do for me tonight just for the chance to be able to spend some quality time beneath my feet. I wonder what he'll come up with tonight?

If you have any ideas of fun ways to tease him let me know. Always love to throw him a curveball. 

Be interested to know, have you come up with new teasing ideas? I'm lucky that most of my relationships have been with girls who have indulged my foot fetish, they have done all sorts of things to tease me :)