Christmas Shopping Ideas

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, needing ideas for the wife for Christmas, 2 yrs ago I bought her a snooker cue with my name on it, on opening it she said " I don't play snooker " so last year I got her a new toilet seat for the bathroom, £8.99 & 6 packets of chewits out of pound shop to round it up to a tenner, any suggestions for this year plz

Edited by Deleted Member
Miss spell
Posted

She has been going on about me struggling cutting the grass, unless I blow out and get her a new mower

Posted
A steam iron and a voucher for 5 naked male ironing sessions ..probably while she goes to a spa with her girlfriends
Posted

If you really wanna piss her off get her a beard trimmer. :smiley:

Posted

Ime thinking now maybe a new set scales for the bathroom, I never use them tho so seams pointless 

Posted

Blimey.  You're getting organised early.  Get her some nice knickers - NICE ONES! Not Grandma Cottontail bloomers.  There's no such thing as too many knickers and you might both get some fun out of 'em.

Posted

Dont know, I did notice her car needed a couple of tyres, might get her one, wonder does anyone do part worms or remoulds local, must look, potentially too expensive tho, so keep thinking

Posted

how about worming tablets or flea spray?

Posted

Defo not, don't want give wrong impression buying beauty products.

Posted

You might get lucky with tyres on kerbside rubbish collection.

Posted

That's a good idea, thanks very much, ile work on that, much appreciated.

Posted

Wonder how much a Turkey would cost, proper 1 big enough for a cpl dinners, few sandwiches maybe a curry and enough bones for a soup, be like a sort of hobby ,/ activity kit as well, fulfilling work for her

Posted

Now you're talking - a turkey.  So much fun to be had, especially with the giblets.  If you buy now you'll avoid the rush in 5 months' time and it'll be cheaper. Probably out of the ten quid limit, but if you want turkey curry, sangers, soup and etc., you'll just have to blow the budget, mate.  Or get friendly with someone who farms 'em.

Posted

perhaps to keep the budget, what about a £10 gift card for ASDA so she can put it towards the Turkey?

Posted

Oh, I dunno.  A gift voucher always looks a bit like you haven't thought about it, or couldn't be bothered.  And she might not put it towards the turkey and it looks like  hungcutnpierced really has his heart set on it - esp. the curry.

Posted

Decided on Turkey, as said it not just a turkey, it's more of a hobby / activity kit given the, well assembly work involved in all its edible forms. Also it will keep her out the living room when ime listening 5live and drinking tea, give me a bit of peace

Posted

I actually started getting stuff in for her today, got a small bunch flowers, r.r.p. £0.99 drastically reduced due to date, so I checked the reduction sticker would peel off, bingo! Ile freeze them for her for Christmas 

Posted

Wow, mega-organised! :thumbsup: on the flower front.  Mark downs are definitely the go. The turkey is a top decision -  so many options.  Altho' there's one option you didn't mention - would come under a fetish but I've no idea what you'd call it.  It's also the gift that will keep on giving, depending on how strong the curry is.   With the saving on the flowers, do you reckon you might manage a couple of Brussel Sprouts, just for fun?

Posted

Ide actually been thinking of making home made crackers again this year, might put a couple of sprouts in them as the " goodies " ime getting all christmasie thinking about it, its frightfully expensive at Christmas all the extra lights burning, extra television ect. Tip, always buy your Christmas cards 1st week in new year when there discounted and only send to ppl you can hand deliver to, I always get her to hand deliver them  I hope it's not raining again this year, we just re use the same card every year, best for the environment that way

Posted

Hope you're saving up the bog roll cardboard tubes.  Like the idea of sprouts as the novelties.  I always buy Christmas cards and wrapping paper at the after Christmas sales - is there any other time to buy? :)

Posted

Problem on the brussel sprouts, with us leaving Europe there could be supply issues, ile have to check out the  designated S.E.P.s

Apparently these underground Sprout Entry Points will be posted on the darkweb

Posted

Oh, dear, hadn't thought of that. After all, Boris did promise, didn't he?  Christmas may well be in peril  - sproutless! Can't help you out here, matey - they won't be in season here at Sproutmas, or we'd send you some. We could manage some prawns, but don't know what they'd be like after some time wrapped up in the loo roll cardboard tube crackers.  Will you - y'know - have to deal with the darkweb market? Or will you stop the merciful beheadings, stop the kitchen scraps to beggars and lepers and call off Christmas?