Pity handjob with yellow rubber gloves?

Alex96-3176

Alex96-3176
Posted

Hello. I am 22 years old , male and have a rubber gloves fetish, especially yellow diswahing gloves and I have a problem with my body hygiene .Also my flat is sometimes dirty and a bit smelly .For example my bong hasnt been cleaned for years .I am an university Student and I live in a
community with two other students .My best friend (female) calls me neglected and is grossed out but I love her and she knows it but doesnt want a relationship.We are only best friends and she says I am not attractive to her .Two weeks ago I wanted to greet her(She lives in another flat) and give her a handshake , but she said wait a moment and took some yellow gloves and a surgical mask out of her handbag, snapped on the gloves , gave me the handshake and said that she woludnt touch anything without her protective equitment anymore.She was rude and explained she needs the surgical mask because she cant stand the smell of my feet and other body parts anymore. Seconds later i got a boner because of the gloves. She is gorgeous , pretty, sexy, intelligent and looks so kinky with those gloves on her sexy hands but because of my boner she realized and understood that i have a fetish for this. She laughed at me and I was humilaiated and horny at the same time. Dont know how to explain this.It was nice and bad at the same time , nice because of the gloves , bad because of the fact that she wears them not to do me a favour, but because she is grossed out.Now she wants to give me a pity handjob with the gloves .She says it would be a win win situation, she doesnt touch my filth and I get sexual statisfaction. But I dont know. I made the deal to take a bath before so that she wears the gloves only for me not for her, but she explained that she would wear the gloves
in principle for giving me a handjob if i am gross ore not because she doesnt want to touch a penis from a man who is not attractive for her in general. But she would chill with me without gloves when i take a bath .So what do especially the young women in this forum think about this. I think you ladies are able to see it from her perspective better than any men which doesnt mean that mean that men shouldnt answer the question.Handjob des ore no? I have a glove fetish , not a femdom fetish , but she wants to humiliate me i think .I mean , yellow dish gloves !because a I am a bit filthy?

Alex96-3176
Posted

Sorry, I think this belongs in the subforum Leather, Latex & Other Fetish Clothing and not femdom. My fault

Posted

Try taking a bath/shower daily and cleaning up your flat

Posted

I'm not young, but I sure as hell wouldn't engage on any level with someone too lazy to keep themselves clean, smells especially can be very off-putting.

Posted
Why the hell would you be so openly proud of being so disgusting unless this was put up as a joke to get peoples attention then in that case youve succeeded
Alex96-3176
Posted
1 hour ago, BDSM_lover-2019 said:

Why the hell would you be so openly proud of being so disgusting unless this was put up as a joke to get peoples attention then in that case youve succeeded

I am not proud. I want to share this situation because its harsh and crepy and I wolud be grateful for any advice in relation to the habdjob topic. Like I said , she did not know that I have this fetish until she put the gloves on  .I cant describe my feelings about this, the gloves make me horny but the reason why she wears them is humiliating like I said I dont have a femdom fetish so I want to ask people who have a fetish to , if I should take ore leave the handjob

Posted

As the ladies suggested.Have a bath,every day,clean your flat so well your mum would be proud and then quite possibly,maybe,you might find someone to give you a wank,gloves or not.What people are really saying is they wouldn't want your cock anywhere near them,let alone inside them.Your friend clearly is saying she doesn't want to know because you are minging.Sorry to be so blunt but have a wash.It might help when you are looking for a partner.Sorry if I've caused offence.

• 5 months later...
Posted

You've got to ask why she wants to give you a handjob at all - has your friendship ever included sexual elements in the past? Is she looking to move it to a friends with benefits situation, and is hoping this might be the incentive you need to "get clean" if you pardon the pun.

Posted

This is just.... EWWWW, yuck. The whole vibe here is so lazy, lacking any kind of commitment and quite honestly, a little bit entitled, too.

If you want to play with others, you need to not be a health hazard to them or indeed to yourself. I *** that simply cleaning up your home and cleaning up your body will not be enough here. If you are a dirty person in your head (and I mean dirty not in a kinky way), then you’re unlikely to ever be attractive to anyone, other than a fellow minger, perhaps. Personal hygiene is usually one of the primary concerns for active players, in my experience, and I’ve never, in 30 years of playing, ever had the misfortune to end up in an uncomfortable situation with someone who wasn’t clean. Proper vetting always pays off.

I like to think of myself as an open minded and inclusive kind of person, not discriminatory or critical of others’ views, kinks or preferences. However, in this case I’ll make an exception. This really has grossed me out and it’s just almost too disgusting to contemplate. Have a wash, you dirty ***!