Having the talk

Bikergothrvn95

Bikergothrvn95
Posted

Newbie hear,

Me and my bf have tried bondage and we really like it (mainly him trying me up with rope, handcuffs, padlocking handcuffs, hogtie etc).

We're quite alternative in our sex life (we have a list of where want to do it, in a tent, in a public place, in the car, in the shower, at a festival.. already ticked some off ;) )

How do I talk to him about having a dom/sub relationship ? (Him being the Dom/ me being the sub).

I'm not unhappy in my relationship, we have a great relationship, it's just one way to develop our relationship further

Thanks ☺️

Posted
Ask him to do a little role play where he is the boss 😜
Posted
If you feel up to it you could meet him in the hallway stripped naked. Dinner ready for him in the kitchen. His favourite drink ready to be served in the lounge. Greet him in on your knees ready to take his coat. Then see if he likes the pattern. Also if you like serving him. Then after the event sit down and have a long talk. Communication is key. It is a two way street. You both have to find what you are comfortable with. Or just talk to him.
Posted
If you've already done some of the bandage activities just extend the conversation from that - tell him that D/s interests you and ask if it would interest him.
Posted
Just be honest straight forward and see what he says. Only think I don’t always like about being the dominant is I get
Posted
1 hour ago, Aman94 said:
Just be honest straight forward and see what he says. Only think I don’t always like about being the dominant is I get

I tend to agree. Y’all are already well on your way. It might be a little nervy, but have a what should be a fairly quick conversation (outside the bedroom).

Posted
9 hours ago, gemini_man said:

*bandage not bandage!!

Excellent correction Gemini 😏 Now we're all sure you're referring to strips of cloth! 😉

Posted
I agree that trying a bit of role play is a good way to see how it works for both of you. If it doesn’t work for either of you nothing is lost but if you both like it then it’s easy to start the conversation
Posted

I think that you're already doing stuff together is a massive foot in the door.

It might be easy enough to during or after play, "how would you feel if I was always your sub and you were always my Dom?"

then after that.... you might have to work out what that looks like *for you* but that's a personal thing. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Setrion said:

Excellent correction Gemini 😏 Now we're all sure you're referring to strips of cloth! 😉

Grrrr...damned autocorrect bondage for goodness sake bondage 🤣🤣

Posted
You should be tiying him up with rope better yet with chaines and padlock’s so he can’t move at all under your control