Cuckolding

Fe****

Posted

Anyone here actually become a cuckold for their significant other? If so, how did you talk her into it and how’s your relationship now? My wife is fine with role playing my cuckold fantasy but I don’t know if she’d ever actually do it for real. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

We often fantasised about her getting done whilst I watched. I eventually bought a Fucking machine which was excellent for watching her orgasm on it. After a couple of years she agreed to do it whilst we were on holiday in America. Although she was extremely nervous during the early part of the meeting. Once she had a couple of drinks and things got underway she was fine. We have not looked back since that holiday. 

Posted

I have MADE my partner my cuckold. Does that count? 

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/18/2019 at 2:00 AM, MistressAria said:

Im curious how you managed to got about this?

• 4 years later...
Posted
September 14, 2019, Johnandlingf said:

We often fantasised about her getting done whilst I watched. I eventually bought a Fucking machine which was excellent for watching her orgasm on it. After a couple of years she agreed to do it whilst we were on holiday in America. Although she was extremely nervous during the early part of the meeting. Once she had a couple of drinks and things got underway she was fine. We have not looked back since that holiday. 

I held my lady in my arms whist she arched her back.. bought us closer together and all our dark desires have been shared.. it’s now bliss in the bedroom 👍

Posted
On 9/17/2019 at 8:00 PM, MistressAria said:

This is a little late, but that’s so hot. How did you manage if you don’t mind me asking?