Cybersex Advice.

fet_mad_103

Posted

New to idea of cybersex. Understand the idea but what accessories or equipment and software is needed to make it work. ? 

• 1 year later...
Posted

That depends on the type of cybersex you mean. Mainly if you are looking to have cybersex on live sites  you'll need just a computer and a few toys of your choice, this from a viewers point of view. But if you want to broadcast yourself you'll need softwares like SplitCam, accessories like remote dildos and many, many fetish toys. I am just a fan/viewer so I don't know too much but for the start it will definitely be enough for you. 

Posted

Cybersex as I understand it is simply typing fantasies to another person on the internet, but I suppose with the advances in tech it might embrace video these days. But it shouldn't need any extra equipment just willing partners!

Posted

what idea do you think you understand?

I used to cybersex using yahoo messanger... all you need is a DM chat.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Sadly, it seems the vast majority of CyberSex toys are for women, remote vibrating dildos...

Hands free Sex Toys for guys are sorely lacking.   SO if you are a girl, then cybersex is awesome.   If you are a guy, not so much...

Best option is probably webcamming and masturbating in front of each other on cam...

Edited by Harry341