Putting on high heels for women

Posted
Do women like when a man puts on their shoes for them?
I find it very exciting practice, does it fall under any category?
Posted
12 minutes ago, amsterdam130 said:
Any opinion from a lady?

I adore it. It’s extremely sensual if done properly - almost reverential

Posted
How can it be done properly?
Posted
4 hours ago, amsterdam130 said:
How can it be done properly?

I’ll answer this publicly: It depends on the situation, the people involved, the environment, the dynamic, the reason… so many factors - it’s not possible to give directions in a general sense. If I wanted my shoes changed in a hurry, I’d expect absolute efficiency and zero nonsense; whereas if my feet hurt and I wanted ease, I’d be looking for tenderness and solicitude. Maybe I just want to watch what he does if he’s allowed. Unless he’s a shoe salesman, or a pedicurist, I don’t allow complete strangers to touch my feet. Asking how to put a woman’s shoes on for her is like asking how to kiss: all ways are right but only one is right for now.

Posted
1 minute ago, DuchessFeuille said:

I’ll answer this publicly: It depends on the situation, the people involved, the environment, the dynamic, the reason… so many factors - it’s not possible to give directions in a general sense. If I wanted my shoes changed in a hurry, I’d expect absolute efficiency and zero nonsense; whereas if my feet hurt and I wanted ease, I’d be looking for tenderness and solicitude. Maybe I just want to watch what he does if he’s allowed. Unless he’s a shoe salesman, or a pedicurist, I don’t allow complete strangers to touch my feet. Asking how to put a woman’s shoes on for her is like asking how to kiss: all ways are right but only one is right for now.

Thanks a lot for the answer, really appreciated

Posted
33 minutes ago, amsterdam130 said:

Thanks a lot for the answer, really appreciated

I hope it conveys the right message, it’s difficult to know what to say when it’s something so personal!

Posted
No. I don’t want a big man foot stretching out my beautiful heels.
Posted
2 hours ago, Velicious said:
No. I don’t want a big man foot stretching out my beautiful heels.

😂 I see, a man needs to be picky, thank you

Posted
Wait I just re-read this. Are you asking if we like it when you put the shoe on our foot for us? Or you wearing the heels yourself?
Posted
8 minutes ago, Velicious said:
Wait I just re-read this. Are you asking if we like it when you put the shoe on our foot for us? Or you wearing the heels yourself?

I will never wear a high heel myself 😂😂 funny

Posted
Oh, so I have a totally different opinion on having my man put my high heels onto me! That can be hot as hell!!! Please, tell me how you will kiss my leg and let your fingertips ever so lightly touch my skin as you slide my foot into the shoe. And then gaze into my eyes before you have to pull your gaze away to do the strap. And then once the shoe is on tell me how beautiful my calves look as you caress them…..
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
I adore when men put on and remove my shoes, they are so gentle and attentive.
Posted
1 hour ago, Velicious said:
Oh, so I have a totally different opinion on having my man put my high heels onto me! That can be hot as hell!!! Please, tell me how you will kiss my leg and let your fingertips ever so lightly touch my skin as you slide my foot into the shoe. And then gaze into my eyes before you have to pull your gaze away to do the strap. And then once the shoe is on tell me how beautiful my calves look as you caress them…..

Amazing 😍, thank you for the comment, I will do even more

Posted
44 minutes ago, Goddess_Fifi said:
I adore when men put on and remove my shoes, they are so gentle and attentive.

❤️❤️