Castration

Brian5000

Posted

Hi,

Recently reached out to a couple of PRO_DOMMES and indicated I was looking for someone who’d be open to some ‘serious’ edge play involving castration. I indicated that I was willing to accept any risk if something happened. (Note – I’m not actually seeking to have that happen – it’s just the thrill that it MIGHT and that the mistress I’m with may actually want to take it there. It's that ‘not knowing’ that really does it for me.

I received an energetic response indicating that she would be “absolutely honored” to do it and that it was something much more common then I might think. She started talking about the different methodologies and implements she has for the task and asked me to sign a waiver of liability.

My concern is that (as much as it turns me on to think she wants to castrate me), that she actually has plans to do it.

Wondering if any DOMMES out there would go through with that if they believed that’s what the client wanted? Am I taking too much of a risk?

Posted

she's not going to castrate you

you wanted it to feel like it's real and a real risk and that's exactly what she's setting up for 

Posted
That's permanent maiming. It's illegal. Nobody will do that
Posted
That desire could be because you suffer from serious sexual compulsion. I suggest fasting, celibacy, a therapist, or a church confession to aid in that.
Posted
Your concern is that she actually has plans to do it? Ask and you shall receive. Be careful what you wish for.
Posted
Download the app, Fortify. Help yourself
Posted
If you are asking these questions the trust is not established between the 2 of you. You should know that your partner can be trusted explicitly with your consent before giving them that power over.
Posted
54 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

she's not going to castrate you

you wanted it to feel like it's real and a real risk and that's exactly what she's setting up for 

It’s America, anything can happened. And if they fucked up nobody will find out, body parts scattered in the desert…😂

Posted
I own metal working tools. Can't get more crazy scary probably going to lose a dick than that.
Posted
Ummm don’t go thru with it if you have ANY DOUBTS in your mind. Can’t say anything about the mistress because we don’t know her, therefore we can’t know her intentions. You can either communicate directly with her regarding her intentions or go with your gut feeling and abort mission.
Posted
8 hours ago, QXX666 said:

It’s America, anything can happened. And if they fucked up nobody will find out, body parts scattered in the desert…😂

isn't that what adds to the excitement though ;) go see a Pro Domme in America and will you have a mind blowing session or will you turn up on the missing persons list... ;) 

Posted

Dont do it is my advice. Keep it as a fantasy. All I can say is I did some crazy things, got into crazy situations and I now have to live rest of life with the consequences. I can handle being sterile but there are are side effects.

Posted
This is how people end up in jail or with issues. I get it, not knowing is part of the excitement for a lot of people. But that leads to problems and trust issues because people stop meaning what they say and saying what they mean, it becomes a nightmare. Then people complain that someone didn't read their mind and do exactly what they wanted.

Err on the side of caution no matter which end of the stick you're on. For example, I'm a sadist and theoretically, I absolutely would cut off someone's finger if that's what they said they wanted and it was legal. In reality, I would never cut off their finger even if it was legal because I can't trust that they actually want it cut off.
That's not worth the risk already. Add on top of that the fact that it is illegal and the fact that the scene at large would likely chastise me and call me unsafe and it's even less worth the risk to me. Someone else might think it's totally worth the risk and take them at face-value.

Yes, breaking the fantasy sucks, but the alternative is worse. Don't play games, say exactly what you want.
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sardonicus87 said:

This is how people end up in jail or with issues. I get it, not knowing is part of the excitement for a lot of people. But that leads to problems and trust issues because people stop meaning what they say and saying what they mean, it becomes a nightmare. Then people complain that someone didn't read their mind and do exactly what they wanted.

Err on the side of caution no matter which end of the stick you're on. For example, I'm a sadist and theoretically, I absolutely would cut off someone's finger if that's what they said they wanted and it was legal. In reality, I would never cut off their finger even if it was legal because I can't trust that they actually want it cut off.
That's not worth the risk already. Add on top of that the fact that it is illegal and the fact that the scene at large would likely chastise me and call me unsafe and it's even less worth the risk to me. Someone else might think it's totally worth the risk and take them at face-value.

Yes, breaking the fantasy sucks, but the alternative is worse. Don't play games, say exactly what you want.

Excellent comment, particularly the part about saying what you mean and meaning what you say.

Very similar for me, there's a whole lot my sadist self would do, but I don't trust people in general with regards to these things and will always be very aware of the risk of liabilities. Not everyone is so liability conscious or has the same risk profile though and would absolutely castrate someone. 

I even technically have the knowledge and have assisted in hundreds of castrations of non human species. 

Edited by ThaliaVirago
Posted

the kinda issue - and I know this isn't the only fantasy like this

it works as a fantasy in the head - but you don't want to go through with it

if someone straps you down and mocks through castration (which someone did actually do to me on video - and it did work as a form of *** play, but that's another story) but makes it clear they're obviously not really going to do it - then - it doesn't feel "real" and ruins the fantasy.

and then if you're genuinely terrified it might happen - then - the fantasy becomes 'too real' - even though she's obviously not going to castrate you.  If someone actually did do this, "he literally asked me to" would not hold up in court.

And the net result is the same - that - a lot of guys get off on talking about a fantasy, with no intention of going through with it (not just castration - insert many fantasies here) and just end up wasting everyone's time by asking and talking about it - whether this was intent or not

Posted
39 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

the kinda issue - and I know this isn't the only fantasy like this

it works as a fantasy in the head - but you don't want to go through with it

if someone straps you down and mocks through castration (which someone did actually do to me on video - and it did work as a form of *** play, but that's another story) but makes it clear they're obviously not really going to do it - then - it doesn't feel "real" and ruins the fantasy.

and then if you're genuinely terrified it might happen - then - the fantasy becomes 'too real' - even though she's obviously not going to castrate you.  If someone actually did do this, "he literally asked me to" would not hold up in court.

And the net result is the same - that - a lot of guys get off on talking about a fantasy, with no intention of going through with it (not just castration - insert many fantasies here) and just end up wasting everyone's time by asking and talking about it - whether this was intent or not

100% agreed

Posted

Legality is rather a moot point once you have lost part of your anatomy. Whether they go to prison or not is never going to bring that part of you back. The problem is, sometimes in the height of arousal (for both Dom and sub) things can go further than you would have agreed to with cool heads. 

If you do then get into needing hospital treatment, a combination of embarrasment and unwilling to dob your Dom in it, you may end up claiming you did it yourself.... and then like in my case you might end up with councelling....... and trust me, the counsellors dont have any sense of humour when you say I orgasm from having nails hammered through my balls..... dont ask how I know this.....

I fully understand the fantasy, even fullly understand enjoying the *** which as Freddie Mercury sang, *** is so close to pleasure and how true that is. 

BUT we really need to set very clear limits with a cool head well before a session begins to avoid issues, and this applies even to just CBT. It requires considerable trust between Dom and sub which in my experience is built up over time. I would never do an extreme CBT session or worse with somebody I hardly knew or had only just met.

Posted
I'm into SPH and recently I've been fantasising about the threat of castration. The idea that at some stage in the future my useless little balls will be cut off and I will be a sissy eunuch is quite thrilling
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 9/6/2023 at 10:23 AM, SissymaidMeg said:

I'm into SPH and recently I've been fantasising about the threat of castration. The idea that at some stage in the future my useless little balls will be cut off and I will be a sissy eunuch is quite thrilling

I hope that i will get penectomy and balls cut off. All smooth. 

SIssywannabe666
Posted

You can ruin the fantasy and get very specific with what you want. 

Or go with the flow. She almost certainly won't castrate you, but if she does, that would be the ultimate sexual thrill!