castration and penectomy play

Posted

just want know how many girls are into this kind of fetish.. 

Posted
4 hours ago, vampirecat said:

just want know how many girls are into this kind of fetish.. 

its when a girl pretends to cut off the cock while masterbating for her .. no cutting involved just squeezing and threating..

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I dated one man who said he had fantasies about it, but when I started to negotiate a mind-fuck scene around it he got really nervous and decided to just keep it in his head.

While I'm willing to toy with the fantasy, I prefer keeping my living toys intact. :bananarama:

• 1 month later...
Plaything69
Posted

I am a guy that's  very into this fantasy 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I live to be castrated
Plaything69
Posted

I'd love become a castrated gimp toy

Plaything69
Posted

Am also open to penectomy as a full willing gimp thing totaly commited !!

• 1 month later...
Drone-1970
Posted

my fetish fantasies often include penectomy or complete removal of cock and balls...to become a rubber gimp, a worm or simply encased permanently into heavy rubber to become a 24/7 rubber slave/object.

• 2 months later...
Posted

My fantasy is having my cock sliced off at the base when I cum at a glory hole

• 1 month later...
Posted

My fantasy is to have my cock cut off and my balls removed. It's so small and useless anyway 

• 3 months later...
Posted

I've had my cock and balls completely removed.  I had gender dysphoria and I'm super happy with my body having no genitals now

GarrettJax
Posted
I love the idea of the risk. I’d love to play with a woman not knowing how serious she is. Maybe she teases and threatens or maybe she cuts my cock completely off. That or arrange a game or wager where there is a chance I keep it and a chance I’d lose it. Any woman who is into this at any level please message me