Castration

Posted
What’s everyone’s thoughts on teasing the physical removal of somebody’s balls to store pickled in a jar but not actually doing it ever
Posted

Castration is something we do not recommend doing, so please use this discussion as fantasy only

Posted
Glad you said never! I knew someone that really did that, cost him a year behind bars.
Posted
I played with someone who had a castration fantasy. However, when I told him about the midfuck trick of running the edge of an ice-cold spoon along the scrotum to simulate a cut he freaked out. I guess it may have been more of a pillow-talk or masturbatory fantasy. oops.
Posted
My old house had a stone floor and a metal door in my garage. I’m just going to list the stuff I used. Blind fold over a full rubber hood. Arms and ankles spread eagle and tied to the door. Next plug in an extension cable and clip angle grinder on with a small length of iron rod . Once they hear the noise of the grinder and the sparks start flying then terror will show the horror of imagination
Posted
Tuesday at 07:19 PM, TAROTT said:
My old house had a stone floor and a metal door in my garage. I’m just going to list the stuff I used. Blind fold over a full rubber hood. Arms and ankles spread eagle and tied to the door. Next plug in an extension cable and clip angle grinder on with a small length of iron rod . Once they hear the noise of the grinder and the sparks start flying then terror will show the horror of imagination

🤣 In other words 'be careful what you wish for...'!

Posted

The horror inside our imagination can be terrifying but equally exciting!       No wonder we are so fascinated by dark and dangerous thrills!  😈😈

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Lol! I have heard of a few evil mindfucks from some of the Dommes that have had this request. You can add to the realism with a visit to your friendly local butchers for some 'evidence' of your successful operation :-D

Posted

I help on a farm where I have assisted in castrating young bullocks. It's quite a fun topic to bring up with Doms, naughty.... But fun lol. 

• 11 months later...
Posted
I live to be castrated