Tickle fetish and feet

ex****

Posted
Okay so personally I have had a tickle fetish my whole life, a good few years back I realized I mostly enjoy watching feet tickled, and has evolved to me enjoying worshipping feet and having mine worshipped do you think the fetishes go hand in hand or is it a coincidence ?
Posted
I think it might be a coincidence, because I looooove tickling and being tickled, but I’m not crazy about worship too much, on its own
Posted
I think that one just opened your mind to the others…
Posted
4 hours ago, imyourdom said:
I’m a ler I love tickling

Tickle me anytime

Posted
I think they go hand in had. I had them both from as long as I can remember. Loads of fun.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like getting a footjob and creaming over the toes and let it run down the sides, heels etc. I like clean ***ted toes and legs hurled over my shoulders so I can kiss and suck those cuties, preferably while penetrating. I do like to see bare feet and see dirty feet to clean with warm soap and water while nude. I would like to get sucked off while I cleaN the cute toesies I have a big toe that needs to used to penetrate. I have big size. Thir*** feet, so if a gal wants to worship fine, I'm open to it.
  • 2 weeks later...
TalbotLanchester
Posted

Absolutely love it, it clicked with me almost immediately and nothing brings me closer to a partner than tickling their soles

Larryjordan919
Posted

I’m a Lee and I would love to be tickled silly but fellow tickle enthusiasts seem kinda hard to find, even on here but especially for irl tickle sessions 

• 1 month later...
Posted

If you like tickled— a vibrator on the sides of your feet and on the tips of your toes … try it. 

Posted

I've always loved tickling.... My wife is crazy ticklish on her feet especially sucking on them.... I've always wanted someone to tie her up, sniff her shoes and play with them and just tickle the shit out her feet and body, especially lickliing... 

TalbotLanchester
Posted
On 12/1/2023 at 5:39 PM, Jrebs88 said:

I've always loved tickling.... My wife is crazy ticklish on her feet especially sucking on them.... I've always wanted someone to tie her up, sniff her shoes and play with them and just tickle the shit out her feet and body, especially lickliing... 

I mean that's literally the dream

MaterialSpirit
Posted

I love tickling since I was 12 or 13 years old. It took me a couple of years to realize it was linked to erotic things (in fact, I knew next to nothing about sex back then). Bad thing is, I could never fulfill my fantasy yet, but I'm sure that, as the Led Zeppelin song says, my time is gonna come.