I need some input

Pu****

Posted
So I love fantasy sex toys and butt stuff, but (lol) I've found it really difficult to express this side of myself. I have a pretty sizeable collection of silicone dongs and I really enjoy using them, but I'm terribly embarrassed by them.

I'm an open-minded male looking to explore myself and others, but I just feel like I can't be open about my kink IRL.

What do?
Posted
I’ve found that this site has been helpful in getting people to understand and at least fantasize about playing with your toys. Find someone or let them find you
Posted
Honestly, remembering that there is always someone who is into things that are a lot more out of the ordinary usually helps me. That and as long as you ain't hurting no one, not a single soul can judge you for it. Sexual wants with toys is a normal thing, and kink is all about safe pleasure, it's the one community where you are actually encouraged to do what makes you feel happy as long as it's safe sane and consenual. The anxiety and embarrement will pass, when we step into something new for the first time, we are gonna be a bit anxious and embarrassed a lil bit. over time though, that feeling will fade :)
Posted

not being able to be open about your kink is fine for now, let's not worry about that just yet.   But, remember most of your friend circle etc don't need to know

being embarrassed about using your toys - that's what we need to work on.    

There's a g-spot up there, and it feels fucking good.  Enjoy that, embrace that.  There's absolutely nothing wrong wit giving yourself pleasure and enjoying toys which were designed with that in mind.

Posted
57 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

not being able to be open about your kink is fine for now, let's not worry about that just yet.   But, remember most of your friend circle etc don't need to know

being embarrassed about using your toys - that's what we need to work on.    

There's a g-spot up there, and it feels fucking good.  Enjoy that, embrace that.  There's absolutely nothing wrong wit giving yourself pleasure and enjoying toys which were designed with that in mind.

This, there's no need for the embarrassment and that's something you can sit with and work on figuring out the *why* so you can then move past it. 

Any ideas on why you feel embarrassed about it? It's really not even an uncommon thing to enjoy. 

Posted
Life is short. Trust me, as the years go by you will care less and less what others think and seek out what gives you pleasure. Fantasy sex toys and all the ‘gear’, clothing and accessories are fucking hot has hell. Get toys that can be controlled long distance using an App. And find like-minded people. Get your ass played with, have mind-blowing and mind-numbing sexual experiences, feel the ecstasy, and enjoy every second of it. 🍑 🔥 🫦
DeviantInside
Posted
What do… start small. Find munches, kink groups, open minded people. Open up little by little. The more you find people happy to accept you the more you teach your brain it’s ok to be you. Will it be everyone (even in the kink world)? No… but that really doesn’t matter. Most people wishing the kink world are happy for you to be happy, whatever that may involve as long as it doesn’t negatively impact someone else.
Posted
The right partners will find it hawt. Wen your honest with your kinks, you will weed out the ones who are not for you, and attract the ones who are.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Thanks for sharing, you inspired me to be more open about what I like even though I thought I was cool with it already. There is something pretty hard when you see people judging you but still have to keep doing you, whatever they think. Props on you for discussing this.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
You also need to be confident about your own kinks, people will generally never give you permission to be kinky. I find that if you’re apologetic about talking about your kink, others will just tend to confirm that. This is my experience of the previous 40 years. Until I woke up one day and thought…. Feck it! A fetish is a superpower, we feel more, experience more than “norms”.