Pleasure sadists and pleasure doms/dommes

Posted

What’s been your favourite experience either being, or being with a pleasure sadist, or a pleasure dom/domme? 

or maybe your favourite fantasy? 

Posted
None . But like the idea of being humiliated dressed up and made to serve you around your house haha crazy I know
Posted
I like to give women what they like. Not into being spanked so am a pleasure Dom doing what the sub wants. Not allowing the sub to top from the bottom but simply finding out what the sub wants and giving it to them if they match what I want.
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cum4meSlowly said:

I like to give women what they like. Not into being spanked so am a pleasure Dom doing what the sub wants. Not allowing the sub to top from the bottom but simply finding out what the sub wants and giving it to them if they match what I want.

Not all women are subs and being a submissive doesn't automatically mean they're getting spanked. 

Edited by ThaliaVirago
Posted
2 hours ago, QXX666 said:

What’s a pleasure sadist?? 

it's just Service Top repackaged 

Posted (edited)

So according to the kinkionary on this website a pleasure sadist is:

A person who enjoys inflicting orgasms consecutively on someone until the point where the pleasure teeters on the threshold of Pleasure ***.

Pleasure *** can take many forms, including but not limited to:

Physical pleasure *** (e.g. cramping, exhaustion or passing out from pleasure

Emotional or mental pleasure *** (e.g. needing more heightened states of bliss while simultaneously begging for it to end )

Its one of the most misunderstood kinks out there. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
5 hours ago, QXX666 said:

So according to the kinktionary on this website a pleasure sadist is :

A person who enjoys inflicting orgasms consecutively on someone until the point where the pleasure teeters on the threshold of Pleasure ***.

Emotional or mental pleasure *** (e.g. needing more heightened states of bliss while simultaneously begging for it to end )

it’s often a very misunderstood kink

Posted
11 hours ago, Astrid_868 said:

What’s been your favourite experience either being, or being with a pleasure sadist, or a pleasure dom/domme? 

or maybe your favourite fantasy? 

Yeah that’s not really the same kinda thing there lol

Posted
13 hours ago, QXX666 said:

I’m glad you asked because I was wondering the same thing.

Posted
8 hours ago, Astrid_868 said:

So according to the kinktionary on this website a pleasure sadist is :

it’s often a very misunderstood kink

Nope, that’s just a sadist. 

Posted

So different shades of orgasm *** are kinks/activities in their own right 

A 'Pleasure' Dom/Sadist their purpose/goal/whatever is their partners orgasm/pleasure - in theory, they themselves would get aroused by their partners orgasms

Obviously different activities can cause different people to orgasm 

So if someone orgasms with, say, light bondage, handcuffs, dirty talk - etc - then it might be that they would say they want a pleasure Dom - if someone gets off to say cruelty, ***, hard ***, etc. they might say they want a pleasure sadist

In either case, it is a topped from the bottom scenario.  It is entirely about the orgasm of the sub, and the Dominant follows the instructions or variants thereof to create the goal.  The Dominants own orgasm/pleasure in this is secondary to the objective, since they get off by their partners arousal.  

Largely.  It's not really any different to 'Service Top' just that sounds less sexy.  

To be honest... an awful lot of play probably does contain an element of this if you both wish to end in sex/orgasm anyway.  But the past few months there seems to be a rise of men calling themselves 'Pleasure Doms' and all of their posts read like Zapp Branigan trying to seduce Leela.

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

But the past few months there seems to be a rise of men calling themselves 'Pleasure Doms' and all of their posts read like Zapp Branigan trying to seduce Leela.

I am a Dominant (the mindset and Role) and I'm a Sadist (my style of play).
Sometimes I want to give pleasure, other times I want to give ***. And then there are times where I just want to *** you to the point of frustration. Sometimes I just want to pay around and have a laugh with you. Maybe I want to give ***d orgasms today, whilst tomorrow I might want to cane you until you bleed. Sometimes I want to lovingly drip candle wax over you and other times I want to use those candles to *** the soles of your feet. Sometimes I just want to grab you by the hair, tie you to the bed and fuck you into next week.

The point is, I do not define myself based on those individual desires - I'm not a "Pleasure Dom" one day, a "Sadist" the next day or "Primal" the day after that - and as for the term "pleasure sadist" WTF!!!!!

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

'Pleasure' Dom/Sadist their purpose/goal/whatever is their partners orgasm/pleasure - in theory, they themselves would get aroused by their partners orgasms

I get that part for the Dom but Sadist ? Nope. A Sadist enjoy as much or more so he can’t just be servicing.

7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

But the past few months there seems to be a rise of men calling themselves 'Pleasure Doms' and all of their posts read like Zapp Branigan trying to seduce Leela

Definitely right on that one, it’s kind of fashionable… bdsm has become so mainstream that it’s like Starbucks or McDo style. 

Posted
On 9/5/2023 at 7:55 AM, 4RCH said:

Nope, that’s just a sadist. 

I was just copying and pasting it from the page on this site. I’m no expert.

Posted

I’m more confused by the label than when I posted asking for experiences lol. 

thank you everyone for sharing though. 

Posted
5 hours ago, Astrid_868 said:

I was just copying and pasting it from the page on this site. I’m no expert.

No reflection on you at all. Absolutely directed at whoever came up with it.

Posted
8 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

This seems a contentious topic 😆

some of my comments are slightly tongue in cheek

to be honest, someone always should use the label/terms they closest identify with - but it feels like trying to tart up 'Service Top' ;)