About my sub

Mi****

Posted
My birthday is coming up and she just made me really happy 😊 by what she said. She will be more submissive. Wants to be treated more like a submissive. What exactly does that mean?
Posted
Ask her what that means for her. It is her submission.
Posted
Only she can provide that answer and anyone that tries to say otherwise is mistaken
Posted
Cool to see you're happy with something that you don't know what it entails.
Posted
4 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Only she can provide that answer and anyone that tries to say otherwise is mistaken

4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

here's a secret...

shhh

ask her. 

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Ask HER. 

There is zero way a stranger on the internet is going to know that answer unless they happen to ask her before you do. 

Posted
I want full on going submission. That is what
Posted
8 minutes ago, Mightythor said:

then it is important you communicate with her so you're both on the same wavelength and can build towards that together 

Posted
13 minutes ago, Mightythor said:

Yes, that's an easy statement to make - but what does that mean to you precisely? What does it mean to her? And are the two views aligned?
Your OP asks the question "What exactly does that mean?" when she says she wants to be more submissive, yet now you appear to know what it means to you.
So you perhaps need to see what it means to her, and whether you're aligned.

Posted
Ask her we can’t answer on her behalf. Every submissive every Dom every (anything) will all have different views and criteria. Communicate with her on what more she’s willing/wanting to do and make sure your both comfortable with that further step.