The Beauty Of Bound Wings Part 7

Posted

She screamed, the cry born of both *** and immense pleasure as his teeth sank into the juicy, plump flesh between her legs, and she writhed uncontrollably. He bit harder and ***d his tongue back inside her vagina, pulling it out to lick up and down while his teeth tugged on her labia. Her arms involuntarily tried to pull down towards his head. She desperately wanted to bury his face between her legs. She desperately wanted to wrap her legs around his neck, to hold his face against her body, but the restraints were too strong and her body was too weak. She moaned so loudly that she ***ed the adjacent rooms might hear, but he did not show any signs of slowing down, nor did she want him to.

“Please, Sir, don’t stop!”

At this, he stopped. His mouth was wet with her juices, his eyes stone cold yet burning with a passionate fury, and he stalked over her bound body until his face hovered directly over hers. Her chest rose and fell rapidly with shallow breaths, bulging her breasts at him, and his penis bounced back to full erection. His hand clamped over her mouth, his fingernails digging into her jaw bone so that she could not speak. Then he beared all of his weight on her hips, his penis plunging inside her like a shaft of solid rock. Her eyes went wide.

Posted

Indeed, please, sir, DONT STOP!!! More please ☺️

Posted
1 hour ago, HighHeeledKitty said:

Indeed, please, sir, DONT STOP!!! More please ☺️

Only two parts left, I hope I include enough material for your satisfaction. Thank you for your comments. It truly means a lot to me

Posted

Your stories are so intense I love how descriptive  you are. It feels like I'm  right there

Posted
1 hour ago, SweetPea1984 said:

Your stories are so intense I love how descriptive  you are. It feels like I'm  right there

My intention is to make it as real for the reader as possible, so I thank you sincerely for the compliment. It is nice to know that I am achieving my goals. 

Posted
5 hours ago, SweetPea1984 said:

@HighHeeledKitty & @SweetPea1984 I have just posted Part 8. Once it is approved, I hope it is intense enough for you both. Fair warning, it will be the most intense of all 9 parts.

To everyone, thank you for liking this story. I would like to think it improved over time. Would you agree?

Posted
1 hour ago, DanteReign said:

@HighHeeledKitty & @SweetPea1984 I have just posted Part 8. Once it is approved, I hope it is intense enough for you both. Fair warning, it will be the most intense of all 9 parts.

To everyone, thank you for liking this story. I would like to think it improved over time. Would you agree?

I thought they were all amazing. They kept reining me in more and more

Posted
3 hours ago, DanteReign said:

Your writing is a pure work of art, with each part I fall further down the rabbit hole. And its bliss. I thank you  @DanteReign for leaving me breathless and wanting more!

Posted
1 hour ago, HighHeeledKitty said:

Your writing is a pure work of art

That is the first time I have been told that, and it is truly an honour to hear such kind words. Truly, I am so grateful that even my written words cannot express my gratitude in full. Thank you

Posted
8 hours ago, DanteReign said:

That is the first time I have been told that

@DanteReignThis is scandalous 😯 with every word I feel i am pulled deeper into your mind, I can feel every emotion, every touch. I am the story and the story is me. I seek out your writings, more of a need than a want! This is the sign of a truly gifted author. Please never cease doing you ☺️