Training a Male sub to control orgasms

lo****

Posted
I recently acquired a male sub and he orgasms very quickly. He has let me know that this is something that he would like to work on improving. He has little self control when it comes to masturbation and I read that frequent masturbation can cause men to cum quickly. So I put him in a chastity cage until he learns some self control. I also read that edging could potentially help him learn how to hold back an orgasm.
Is there any other tips and tricks you would recommend I try?
Posted
There are numbing creams you can get that dent the sensation? Especially if in connection with wearing a condom while masturbating..
Posted
Have him edge while reading aloud and slow his pace once he begins to reach near climax . This persistenly will help in time
Posted
Edging is definitely helpful, although it sounds without self control this could be futile, so you may have to be present for the edging and have a suitable punishment to stop him from finishing, perhaps using an impact tool when he’s close?
Every sub is different, and not everything works the same. Before I was in the lifestyle I would edge and I know have complete control and never cum before I want to
Posted
As a man. Masterbation with edging will help significantly. Most people who masturbate too much get into a habit of trying to come quickly out of convenience. Also nerves has a big part. *** of coming quickly leads to coming quickly.

If he does come quickly you should allow him time to recover and perform better on the longer less intensive second round. Stay away from desensitization wipes.
Posted
Little knowledge bit of knowledge from Tantral...focus mainly on the base of his penis its the least sensitive part only occasionally stroke the head and middle. Go slow. Keep asking him on a scale of 1 - 10 how close he is to cumming, when when he reaches 8-9 gently pull the balls away from his body and get him to do PC squeezes until he's back at 4-5...then repeat as much you would like 😉
Posted
Over the years (I’m 55), as a penis owner I have learned that having had another orgasm, perhaps a day or two before servicing a lover can also help me be less sensitive. The gun sorta automatically reloads, but if there are few bullets in the chamber, the trigger isn’t so sensitive.

So I guess that means, a cage, then take him to the firing range for practice, and then the next day, when it works for you, he tries to go the distance.

You can experiment and keep a chart, like you’re training an ***. Have fun with it
Posted
Above penis owner has a good point. The more you use it the the more you can handle.
Posted
Anesthetic creams and sprays such as lidocaine or prilocaine cream can help by making your penis less sensitive.

Or have him practice taking a long, deep breath before his ogasm.
Posted
Spray his junk with lidocaine spray. It numbs everything. Could just spray the head, just to cut that sensation.
Posted
I'm not gonna be much help with the Quick Cumming, issue..apart from suggesting try.
Posted
Edgeing him with your tongue and a couple of fingers, it's a slow build up to orgasm that YOU might better control, so good luck. But it doesn't help that you're FIRE
Posted
Maybe post orgasm ***? So like set a timer on say X minutes, tie him up, and wank him for that duration despite when he cums and wether or not he gets soft, more fun for you seeing him struggle and maybe his brain will start lasting longer to avoid POT? Who knows who knows
Posted
I dont have any advice.... but if that works on him, I volunteer to also improve myself in that way....
Posted
This isn’t exactly what you’re asking for, but it’s a great option to try…. You can separate the orgasm from the ejaculation, so he will still orgasm but he won’t actually cum, so he’ll still be horny and maintain his erection. You can begin by doing this physically, by pressing with two fingers into the perineum when he is about to cum. You can feel a soft dent between his anus and balls. Just push here and it’ll physically block the ejaculate. It’s probably easier for him to do this himself. It will still feel to him like an orgasm and he will think he has cum, it’s a weird sensation when all the feelings are the same but there is no cum at all. This is an easy way to begin to learn to control orgasms. From here using breathing techniques can help to postpone orgasms or prolong them. It’s also a very short step from here to multiple full body orgasms. The main trick is to stop the ejaculation rather than the orgasm as it’s the act of ejaculating that kills a guys libido, endurance, energy and erection. When you do this you don’t really need to do edging as multiple orgasm can just build on top of each other. The next step is to move the orgasm from the genitals into a full body orgasm. He does this by pumping the muscle that you use to stop yourself peeing mid flow, then mentally sucking the sensations up your spine, it helps to imagine your spine as a straw. This will draw the orgasm up the spine to the head, which feels infinitely better for him. To be safe though, this sensation should then be moved down the front of the body into the belly. Left in the head it can cause pretty intense headaches. As a side note, if you’re ever blowing a guy and you don’t want a mouth full of cum, just press in that soft spot as he’s about to cum and he will believe you swallowed it.
Posted
The very last part won‘t always work. I‘ve used the physical block thing on my self when masturbaiting a lot over the years since as you say it hightens the pleasue, but I can tell the difference. So I‘d not think she swallowed
Posted
Also you flee the block. It‘s like stepping on a gardening hose basicly. So there is a rather substantial preassure buildup. It‘s actually facinating how hard you have to press at times. In my experience at least
Curiouschimera
Posted
Great question, thank you for posting. Whilst the above mentioned might be some great tools and enforcing some self-discipline seems in order, my guess would be this might not be the core of the issue you're trying to address. From what I've heard from medical experts, whilst there's definitely a psychological component and some physical exercises may help, how fast you come is quite heavily physiological. In other words, if he's turned on by you he'll come fast. My approach would be to turn the tables. If he really is submissive, he likely wants to last longer to please you. Try to work on what turns you on and what gets you off. That way he has something to focus on that should be more important to him than his own orgasms. If that includes chastising him and ignoring his penis for a while, great. If that includes any methods of desensitizing him or keeping him erect for longer (I would add cock rings or some tight string as a method here), great. If that just includes keeping him focused on your needs in non penis related ways after he's come, also great. The point is to give him a bigger goal to reach for than his own preoccupations. I'm sure he's very lucky to have you. Get creative (also him!) and make him show you.
Posted
all great advice above and some will work but it will take training. It comes down to his mental capacity to not want to cum. Edging will be the best method, with even a hint of cumming stop what your doing and take deep breaths and clinch!!!
Good luck, you are smoking hot so it’s going to take a while. Your bikini pic almost made me cum!! 😉
Posted
Another thing you could try is desensitizing spray or cream for premature ejaculation
  • 3 weeks later...
KinkyChef-69
Posted

I taught my self a long time ago to delay ejaculation. I just tensed my prostate (before ejaculation) as hard as I could and a small ruined orgasm happened. I was always eager to please so this worked well since I lost no desire and could carry on with no effect to my erection. I found when in chastity that with such a large amount of sperm, the premature ejaculation was even harder to prevent and in most devices a slave could still cum. You’ll have to keep an eye on him🤞