Please help. Needing advice ☺️

Posted (edited)

Hello 👋🏼 new here lol. Just after a bit of advice really. My partner has a tickle fetish and I try so hard to get involved with it so much so that he’s tied me up to tickle me, and I did enjoy it and will do it again! But he keeps saying it isn’t enough and he also said he wants to explore his fetish with other people that are also interested in tickling. I feel really down because I feel like I can’t please him but I sorta feel angry because it feels like a bit of betrayal since I know it turns him on and it would do for the people he wants to  tickle. Is there anything I can do to? I feel like I can’t satisfy him and even when we have sex he doesn’t orgasm. Is it me? Should I just give up lol? Just trying to get my head around it. I know you can’t turn off a fetish, I’m just wondering if there is anything that can be done so I can help him? Should I let him explore with other people?

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling mistake
Posted

Firstly, I think he needs to realise he's quite lucky to have someone who is helping him explore with this.   So, certainly, do not be down on yourself here.

Next, I'm going a little bit leftfield here - but - is he also doing things that appeals to what *you* like ?  Because otherwise this is a little onesided.

I think clarity might be needed on what "isn't enough" means, what would be enough?  Is this something you can happily work towards together?

Regarding other people.... this can be an option - buuuuut - first off, he needs to understand the impact this may have on you.  There are couples who do this sort of thing where one or both sees other people to cater to fetishes/interests the other does not - but there are challenges that come with it especially around esteem "am I really enough?" etc. and there has to be the "he always comes home to me" mentality that works.

But also, I don't necessarily share his optimism that he's going to find people so ready and willing to be tickled.  So something to consider is how it will affect your relationship if he can't find someone to tickle?

Posted
Experiment and communicate.
MirandaGrey
Posted

Is he willing to tickle men, or does he only want to tickle women?  As a woman with a tickling fetish (into being tickled), I’ll be honest that it can definitely have sexual arousal and romantic chemistry tied to it.  To keep it strictly transactional, there are women (not me) who can be hired as a ticklee. I don’t know anyone who has hired one of them personally, but I do believe that they are not prostitutes, meaning it will be strictly tickling and not progress further than that.

Blacksheep made some very good points about your desires mattering also. And in terms of whether you should give up, only you know how your needs are being met or not.  How you are feeling is totally valid.  I would feel similarly if the person I was with wanted to explore a fetish with other people because I wasn’t into it enough.