Clarity

Ra****

Posted
Consideration, consideration covers every component of any kind of relationship.
Posted
1. Safety
2. Respect
3. Communication
4. Trust
5. Kink alignment/Needs/Wants
6. Consent
7. Let the *** and pleasure begin
Posted
Communication and remembering not to take things for granted. It evolves so Communication is very important
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Communication - - knowing what pleases both parties, boundaries, when something crosses the line. Understanding and respect when that happens. Trust and honesty throughout.
Posted
Communication, vulnerability and assertiveness in a respectful and non aggressive way
Posted
Other than Obvious Like chemistry, attraction, ability to enjoy each other company, Charisma and all.

What makes D/S relationships successful is Trust lm it's the basis of it all. Trust in each other words, trust in each other aptitude, trust in skills and so on. And Duh communication is what drives it but again I consider honest and great communication as given for good dynamic like factors mentioned though it's still and rare to find but that's a given.

Trust despite being in same category is something that is developed with time, with comfort , earned and its not like other things as above that are there or part of skillset/Personality
Posted

The best things for t me a boy just goid but awesome relationship is;

Communication: The openness freedom and care to talk with your Partner Dont be an A** you can Be and role but Dons can easily let the power they are GIVEN go to their heads and can easily let that control go to their heads and May even cut their way partner off because they understand that they are in control But the same is true for Subs they give their partners the control but even when they due have ab issue they have fallen into their role so deeply they see to forget they are TECHNICALLY the ones with the power
Understanding The ability to not just let your sub communicate but understand what they are saying and if not be Dom enough to ask questions to make sure the info your are given But to understand enough So when the meta is over She has the comfort to know that their Dom know ws and understand what The sub was Saying and knows that what the Subject was and how to change or adapt to it and Doms don't be "Forest Gump" Stare at your Sub or gaze at their body appearing to listen then nod your head towards agree Still the it.... Lol k at her in her eyes and after your post can even go as far as suggestions or ideas Your Subs is as human as you are Don't let them finish or call an end to the Meta until You 2 are on the same page and observe your sub she may not say anything But if you read her blog do language her tone(she may not be disrespectful or bratty) it may be there's something bothering them but being a "good Sub" So be their Dom and if they don't say anything be Dom enough to say something c(note a venting session may be needed if you're sure something is wrong but they won't come forward because se the idea may seem disrespectful or might be out of line in their mind)
And if you have the first 2 in hand that's where Trust is the last piece any good dynamic needs not just trust as in bondage of *** play etc etc but also the trust to give Toy sub that piece of mind that in or out of the bedroom They know that their Dom is watching out for them or if need be take care of things in life they can't handle Their Sidon will kn w when to put them aside and take over or if they need care of some sort( not just after care) emotionally mentally or physically Their Som Will be there Yes at times The Situation b may have to bring it to their Dms attention but if it's a regular thing you may want to tjinobaboutchavingca get if meta or if after that s have end you may have to rethink the dynamic or relationship all together Doms and Subs are not mind readers but as humans Our bodies can send out signals All one has to due is pay attention to your partner

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Communication, honesty, respect, compatibility and humour.

Posted
I think the foundations for a successful and healthy relationship remain the same, whether it is vanilla or D/s: enjoying each other’s company, knowing that you can trust each other, good communication, and respect for each other.
  • 4 months later...
Posted
December 4, 2023, ShyJay33 said:
I think the foundations for a successful and healthy relationship remain the same, whether it is vanilla or D/s: enjoying each other’s company, knowing that you can trust each other, good communication, and respect for each other.

YES!!! I 100% AGREE!!!
"D/s" or the BDSM LifeStyle just ADDS
TO IT!!!
For Myself and "Dirty Diana"... WE have... what BOTH of us have ALWAYS DREAMED of... and THOUGHT would NEVER HAPPEN!
ESPECIALLY for ME at My age of 59!

She and I are PROOF that DREAMS CAN and DO COME TRUE!!! 😊

Posted
Trust, honest, open communication, boundaries. An understanding of each others roles. Contracts, rules, protocols, rituals, punishment style, confidence, love.
Posted
You got that right but having fun is important
Posted
Has to be fun!
Posted
Obviously obedience and ***
Posted
Trust, consent, fun, respect, communication, a strong foundation, knowing your roles and the responsibilities that accompany those roles, and full acceptance of each other and all of each other's faults and strengths.

A dynamic should be something that strengthens and helps all involved grow. Dynamics should enrich, not entrench.