Ankle Weights

VintageGlamdoll

VintageGlamdoll
Posted

The fantasies that have been in the forefront of my mind lately revolve around being overwhelmed, punished, used and ***d, pushed around and *** that leads to a climax of blissful release.

This morning as I was working out my ankle weights started making me feel aroused. I realized they would make excellent restraints... and because they are weighted cause extra resistance, so it would be a struggle to work against them. I started imaging i had them on my ankles but also my wrists and a dominant man was using them as a tool to overwhelm me physically and mentally.

"Get up." He says after pushing me down to the floor. 

I work harder against the weight to be able to stand. This process happens again and again. Him pushing me down and telling me darkly to "get up". Each time rising a little bit slower, and little less steady. His actions didn't have similar patterns to keep me off guard. Sometimes he would grab my shoulders and spin me around, shake me, push me against the wall, grab me by my hair and drag me down that way...either way, I ended up on the floor, and I'd have to get back up. 

He pushes me down again and standing over me holds my chin in his hand looking my nude figure over...then pushes my face away, casting my weight so I catch myself on my elbows. I look over my shoulder at him as he walks away across the room. My breathing heavier, my face flushed. He sits on a chaise lounge at the furthest end of the room. 

"Crawl to me."

With a little grunt as my muscles are already starting to weaken. I begin my long crawl, dragged down by the weights which feel like they are getting heavier. My ass swaying slowly with each movement.
He rises as I get closer. I watch him as I'm nearing undoing his pants and releasing his hard cock.  Once I'm in arms reach, he abruptly pulls me into a kneeling position, lifting my heavy hands to the shaft.

“Stroke me.” He instructs.

Due to the weights on my wrists, I have to concentrate harder. It’s a slower, clumsier motion.

“You can do better than that.” He snaps firmly.

I concentrate harder and have to really work my muscles to pump his cock with fluid motion. His fingers slip through my hair and then grip and he pulls my face towards the head of the shaft.

“Don’t stop stroking.” He orders as i obediently open my mouth and slide my tongue and lips over the head. My two hands still pumping near the base of his member. Within seconds he jerks my head back, my mouth popping off. Always keeping me on my toes. Stroking, working those arm muscles overtime to keep a pleasurable motion. Him pushing my lips back onto his cock only for a few thrusts into my mouth then off again.
Stroking. Arms weakening. My head dips down and i grunt as i have to concentrate harder. My arms feel like a hundred pounds. There is perspiration forming on my brow. 

Suddenly all i see is black as I am blind folded. He then grabs me by the hair and leads me around by it. I cry out in surprise as i blindly try try to keep up, his actions always shifting to keep me off balance. I heavily stumble along on all fours, in a circle, left, right, this way, that way,  then he leads me up to the chaise lounge and grabbing my heavy wrists, throws my upper body against the surface. My ass perk in the air, he holds me down by the back on my neck with one hand, my heavy arms dangling over the other side, and with the other hand starts smacking the fullest parts of my ass cheeks. It’s enough *** to cause me to flinch, gasp and moan at the sting, but not too difficult to bare...he’s warming me up...his strong, firm hand bouncing from one cheek to the other, evenly distributing the pink glow that is starting to form. I am blinded and feeling weighed down and laser focused on the sensations. Suddenly his hand on the back of my neck slides around my chest and he pulls upright. Laying some firm smacks on both sides of my face- 1, 2, 3, 4! Stunned and disoriented, He pushes me back down and continues spanking me, increasing the pressure, the *** intensifies and i start to struggle, vocalizing, weakly flailing limbs. My ass cheeks are starting to turn a brighter pink. He stops for a moment to stroke my tender cheeks then slip a finger into my pussy and stroke it, playing with the clit. Through whimpering I let out a moan.

“You like this don’t you? You need me to wear you out.”

“Yes Sir.” I groan

The *** deepens. Spanking my ass, firmly running his hands all over my body, squeezing, grouping, spanking my swelling clit and then fingering my pussy, wiping my own juices on my face and in my mouth followed by a firm face slap. I’m panting now, crying out and completely disoriented and unable to fight against the onslaught of punishment so I give in. Tears start to soak my blindfold and a hazey, intoxicating sub-space starts to make me feel like I'm slipping away.

He can tell I've reached my threshold and then pushed me a little further.
In my blind drunken state I feel him grab my ankles and pull, i slide off the edge, my upper body slumps to the ground weighted arms flop like a doll being thrown on the floor. I feel my body being dragged. He is dragging me towards the bed and this all feels like a dream.

My body is lifted and thrust onto the bed. With no hesitation he scoops up my hips and pulls my wet puckered pussy to his mouth and begins deeply licking, penetrating with his tongue and suckling on my extremely swollen and sensitive clit. I let out a long moan, my exhausted heavy limbs completely lifeless, legs dangling over his shoulders. The pleasure after the intense *** quickly sending waves of ecstasy, radiating from my thighs to the tips of my toes, making them curl.
I let out another long moan and on cue he rapidly darts two fingers into me and starts finger pounding my g-spot while sucking on my clit. My first orgasm strikes and my juices are squirting out around his fingers, spraying him in the face and chest. He laughs in delight.

“Yes baby, beautiful.” His tone has changed.

He drops my hips back down on the bed and places my hands above head. No need to hold them, the weights keep them firmly in place, I have no more strength to lift them. He gently places a hand around my neck and I feel his swelling cock penetrate my throbbing pussy. Slowly at first, then picking up pace. I sigh in pleasure. My whole body is tingling. Every sensation like little fireworks. His hand around my throat squeezes gently. Pumping faster.

“Uuuhhh yessss!” He groans.

I can tell he is getting closer and that ignites me even more. My brain is spinning. The pressure on my neck intensifying the the dizzying pleasure. And then I cum, hard. His thrusting hips slapping against my thighs causing it to splash and spray.

“Good girl! You’re so beautiful!” He pants.

Relentlessly fucking me. I cum again. Our bodies wetly slapping together. And then he climaxes, deeply, moaning and grabbing my hips as he feels his cum fill me. Our bodies totally soaked with sweat and cum. He pulls out slowly and leans over me, propped up with his forearm on the bed.
(Aftercare)
His gaze looking over his handy work. His hand gently stroking my face, arms, breasts, sides and legs. I shiver gently and weakly moan. He releases the velcro straps of the wrist and ankle weights and they fall away. I feel light as a feather now.

“Keep your eyes closed.” He whispers warmly in my ear.

I feel the blindfold comes off and he places his hand over my eyes.

“When you’re ready slowly open them.”

My lids slit open. He lets a tiny bit of light in through the cracks of his fingers. I’ve been in the dark so long it takes awhile for my eyes to adjust, and he knowingly, slowly reveals the world to me again. I blink slowly, adjusting. Feeling high on the adrenalin. He kisses my face gently and tells me what a good girl I am.

VintageGlamdoll
Posted
1 hour ago, Cpl78 said:

Hell yes!

xoxoxo ;)

VintageGlamdoll
Posted
1 hour ago, Angelwithadayoff said:

Wow! Well so written xx

Thank you! I felt a little nervous posting, i haven't shared creative writing in so long, lol. :kissing_heart:

Posted
5 hours ago, VintageGlamdoll said:

The *** deepens. Spanking my ass, firmly running his hands all over my body, squeezing, grouping, spanking my swelling clit and then fingering my pussy, wiping my own juices on my face and in my mouth followed by a firm face slap. I’m panting now, crying out and completely disoriented and unable to fight against the onslaught of punishment so I give in. Tears start to soak my blindfold and a hazey, intoxicating sub-space starts to make me feel like I'm slipping away.

This. Such a brilliantly intoxicating and slutty sequence.

Posted
Excellent script well written. Lucky guy !!