Light hearted question

lo****

Posted
I am getting a whole new bed set including sheets, pillows, and a comforter. What is the sexiest bed set you can imagine. Satin sheets? Fluffy blanket? What color combo? Go into detail.
I am at a loss for how to create the most sensual bed possible and need some ideas.
Posted
Satin in either black or purple tends to look the most “sensual” If you want to lean into the kink side, all black satin and then have your colour accents with stuff like side table light shades, candles…etc
Posted
Silk sheets (satin works, and is easier maintenance but silk is its own experience!)

Though in super cold weather, consider flannel sheets as a decadent warmth

Blue is my favorite color, but black or red would probably be a sexier vibe

I am a fan of feather pillows because they squish and mould to my head in a bigger variety of positions.

A heavy comforter to snuggle under… a duvet makes it easy to swap patterns and textures/fabrics to set a mood. I prefer heavy on top of me, though!

And while this sounds odd… a heated mattress pad in anything but hot summer temps where “cool sheets” are a good thing to crawl between. There is nothing quite like the experience of being chilly and getting into a pre-warmed bed, and a mattress pad (vs electric blanket) doesn’t need to be removed for the summer months, so the very first night you wish you had it… you already do.
Posted
You can’t second-guess these things so it’s whatever gives *you* the most pleasure ☺️ maybe you love rich colours and the opulent feel of silk? Maybe you adore plushy throws and a giant Hello Kitty pillow? Black satin sheets is the cliché, but maybe you prefer class over kink… simple Egyptian cotton with a super-high thread count, gentle lighting and the convenient location of “extras”? It’s all in the accessories 🤭
Posted
***ters plastic sheets! 😆 just kidding. But seriously I think something high thread count that feels smooth and cool to the skin like satin but still absorbent enough to absorb sweat. And I’m a sucker for red and black for sexy colours but I also enjoy an elegant royal purple and gold for decadence.
Posted
Speaking from experience...satin type sheets look awesome but suck as they are as slippery as wet pussy...you can't get any traction and will end up falling all over the place and possibly injuring yourself or your lover...it's also near impossible to get any type of a rythym going when your knees keep sliding all around the bed ... 😆
  • 1 month later...
Posted

There are loads of styles that are sexy and the obvious have been mentioned, satin, red or black etc. In my fantasies I love a dungeon/ vampiresque vibe but in real life the perfect bed has crisp white sheets, subtle pinkish lighting ( makes skin tone SO beautiful) and smells of your lover's perfume. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Comfortable and clean is the sexiest. I’m fond of crisp white high thread count sheets. Natural fibers breathe better and are more comfy for sleeping but absorb fluid like crazy.