*** or BDSM?

Skye-9427

Posted

Hello there. I've got a situation and I would like to hear opinions of other like minded individuals. If I'm under contract and in that agreement there it saysthings like, Dom can use me as Dom sees fit. I am to be used to please Dom. In another section it says that Dom agrees to not put me thru sex if I'm not in the right emotional state example angry sad or any other negative emotion. Can those two things live in the same contract? Do they seem contradicting or not? Any and, all opinions are welcome. Please and thank you! 

Posted
If you had a rule stating that "if and when your not in the right emotional state that rules supersedes all other rules" or something like that - the most important thing in a sub/domme relationship should always be the health and wellbeing of those involved; as long as you dont *** the rule to get out of doing tasks etc that would work and not be contradicting
Posted

The health and wellbeing of both parties come first so any thing related to that supersedes any other rules - if either of you aren't in the right place then absolutely no pressure should be applied to the other - this is equally true if the Dom is not in the right headspace as well as the sub 

Simply if the rule about not being in the right place is ever overruled that is *** 

Posted

while they seem contradicting - there's a lot in kink actually does seem contradicting.  There are always lines and limits (some more flexible than others depending on the relationship) but in your case this seems to be a suggestion that while you are to be used, there's an acknowledgement/respect of a line.