Wet Look Fetish

Posted

I know lots have a leather fetish, but faux leather / wet look is one of mine. Although my wife doesn’t partake in the lifestyle she does wear wet look leggings and stockings, do other wear too?  If so, what do you like to wear? 

Posted
I adore wearing leather latex, vinyl and more. I’m on here hoping for others to direct me to where to find such that will fit my shorter, curvier self. What we are getting from Amazon is designed apparently designed to fit 10 yr old boys.
Posted

In the UK we have good places to buy online

Posted
13 hours ago, Velicious said:
I adore wearing leather latex, vinyl and more. I’m on here hoping for others to direct me to where to find such that will fit my shorter, curvier self. What we are getting from Amazon is designed apparently designed to fit 10 yr old boys.

I’m in the US

Posted
Well this is my catnip. Have to say love the look and feel. My partner loves seeing my reaction and it becomes all part of the foreplay. Only dilemma we've found during play time the Long gloves and hold ups can get a bit ruffled and roll down 🤣She bought me a pair of zipped briefs as she loves the same on me know.

Lovehunny.com in the UK are a good fair priced source we've found
  • 1 month later...
Submissiveman2u
Posted

Nothing beats a woman in a fitted black pvc pencil skirt , makes my heart wobble...

• 2 months later...
Posted
September 28, 2023, Velicious said:

I’m in the US

If you just go to Etsy Amazon or tomorrow to find a wide selection my favorite is the latex catsuits with the double crutch zipper so your girl stays completely encased to the latex but the zipper is open for easy access to the crotch pretty cool look and the other thing I like is you can buy the expensive stuff or the cheap stuff and some of it's really cheap like $20 $25 so it's pretty much disposable if it's not worth $25 to tear the clothing off your partner in the throes of passion something's wrong

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Wet stockings/pantyhose/tights/leggings. And wet hair if course!