Finger nail kink?

HexedTempest

Posted

With all of the fetishes and kinks that are out there, I'm sure there is one... Is there a finger nail kink? I love them, LOL, they don't have to be long or ***ted. Those are a plus though. I absolutely love the feeling of them just casually scratching my back or head, but once she digs them deep into my scalp while I'm between her thighs drives me CRAZY! I go from moderately keeping a steady pace to just gluttonously feasting! When she digs into my back and tries to peel the flesh from my body; I turn into an ***! Pure Primal Ecstasy! Scars and *** tend to go unnoticed by me when this is happening. I'm not one that likes *** or anything, but it's like nails.... do not for whatever reason register as *** for me. 

Is there a name for this? Has anyone else felt this way? Is something cross-wired in my head for the ***?

Thanks in Advance,

~Tempest~

Posted
Yes it is a kink but onychophilia for long nails and amycophilia for scratching with long nails. I’m the one with the long NATURAL nails so I should know. :)
Posted
I use fingernails as part of sensation play, but never to the extent of marking. One playmate in particular absolutely melts when I do it, especially combined with impact play and sensory deprivation.
Posted
I would describe that kink as a amychophile. Person who gets turned on from being scratched by fingernails. I’m open to the idea but I mostly consider myself an onychophile who just gets turned on by looking at fingernails alone. I like long too but I’m open to medium sizes as well. Curvy or straight square are my favorite shapes. While most onychophiles would prefer real nails, I on the other hand prefer artificial nails.

Do you prefer real or artificial nails?
Posted
I would say that this falls under S&M. I enjoy all sorts of ***. Nails are just another outlet for me. However, there is something different that clicks for me when He digs His nails into my skin while we’re having sex. I get this deep feeling of my body being needed and that is beyond arousing for me.
Posted
To look at, they don’t really do anything for me, but to feel them clawing at my back… ufffff!!!!!! I’ve had my back gouged really deep many times, there’s something primal about it that transforms you. It’s completely raw and ravenous!
Posted
18 minutes ago, Valkyrie_Wings said:
I would say that this falls under S&M. I enjoy all sorts of ***. Nails are just another outlet for me. However, there is something different that clicks for me when He digs His nails into my skin while we’re having sex. I get this deep feeling of my body being needed and that is beyond arousing for me.

This is similar to my ex wife, she used to completely lose control and claw at me until I was bleeding. She’s also often bit my lip so hard it felt like she was going to tear it off. One time she lost control sucking my tongue and completely ripped my frenulum… which was actually great for about a week as I could stick my tongue out way further than usual, but when it healed the scar tissue pulled it back in. Some of the stuff she did really hurt like fuck but it was such a massive turn on that she was so horny that she totally lost control like that. I loved it.

Posted (edited)

That's the thing, nails obviously can look aesthetically pleasing, but it's not the look or length for me. Acrylic square tips tend to be more rounded and just rub. They don't typically tend to dig in. lol. I've had all, long-short, fake-real; break on me and normally just someone scratching me would bother me, so deeply. lol. Dirt gets trapped under them and then for it to randomly graze me... sends me into a "Hey! watch what you're doing!"  so it's just strange that in an intimate  moment I shed all worries and ***.  I will say this for all those that like to use real nails but worry about them being brittle. soak them in bleach for about 5 minutes, then wash your hands. something in it makes them nice and hard. found that out when i was younger because I had to wash everything in bleach water as a kid. lol

Edited by HexedTempest
incorrect spelling of a word.
Posted
4 hours ago, HexedTempest said:

That's the thing, nails obviously can look aesthetically pleasing, but it's not the look or length for me. Acrylic square tips tend to be more rounded and just rub. They don't typically tend to dig in. lol. I've had all, long-short, fake-real; break on me and normally just someone scratching me would bother me, so deeply. lol. Dirt gets trapped under them and then for it to randomly graze me... sends me into a "Hey! watch what you're doing!"  so it's just strange that in an intimate  moment I shed all worries and ***.  I will say this for all those that like to use real nails but worry about them being brittle. soak them in bleach for about 5 minutes, then wash your hands. something in it makes them nice and hard. found that out when i was younger because I had to wash everything in bleach water as a kid. lol

For my nails, it’s genetics but I do take care of them. I treat my cuticles and avoid doing damage like shaping and always using gloves when cleaning. Thankfully they are strong and I can use them to do some simple tasks like opening a pack of water bottles, puncture and orange etc. lemon also can help with keeping them strong. The longer mine are the cleaner. The shorter nails tend to trap more dirt imo. I keep my nails clean and always have a manicure set on hand. Never know when a back/ head scratch or a genitalia wants a nail inserted.

HexedTempest
Posted
10 hours ago, CaramelLatte said:

For my nails, it’s genetics but I do take care of them. I treat my cuticles and avoid doing damage like shaping and always using gloves when cleaning. Thankfully they are strong and I can use them to do some simple tasks like opening a pack of water bottles, puncture and orange etc. lemon also can help with keeping them strong. The longer mine are the cleaner. The shorter nails tend to trap more dirt imo. I keep my nails clean and always have a manicure set on hand. Never know when a back/ head scratch or a genitalia wants a nail inserted.

I agree with it seeming to be easier to keep clean the longer they are. i unfortunately am a nail bitter... so my nails are literally shorter than my fingertips, but somehow they seem to apply the right pressure for her. lol.  Back and head scratches are always welcome here. ;) 

Posted
Nails are a major turn on for me. I actually punish for having a chip in the polish. Colors, lengths all of it a turn on for me
Posted
I have long nails and I like to use them all the time, I could be gently stroking their arms or hands or lightly scratching the inner thighs or digging deep into their back. The *** becomes part of the pleasurable sensations!