Dominant with severe back ***

Posted

So my husband and I are doing our first scene on Monday however he has a really bad back and old injuries to his rotator cuff

anyone with a dominant who has ***

How did you work around the injuries in a scene

Posted

I think it's important to know what sort of things will struggle with the *** and what will help.

He doesn't need to do any or all of the scene standing up, or sitting down.   But, a lot depends on the activities you're planning in the scene.   

I have an old back *** - but usually my ability to move when playing helps - and if I do struggle I find a way to take the scene to a sat or lay down position.   

Posted
Not from a Dom but from a sub point of view - I’ve recently just had my right leg broken & realigned which has stopped me from kneeling for almost 2yrs. You learn to work around injuries, so for me sitting at someone’s feet rather than kneeling, having my legs restrained in a higher position rather than a lower position, straight rather than bent, tied to a chair rather than cuffed to myself, Only being able to wear heels during play & not for walking in etc. Don’t concentrate on what you ‘cant’ do & just focus on what you ‘can’ do 😊 Also if he blindfolds you you won’t see him wincing which will stop you slipping out of your role to ask if he’s ok.
Posted

Similar thing to Polly. I'm recovering from surgery to my leg. It hasn't hampered me really, we just work around it.

Find positions that work, take it easy and improvise.

Posted

Not sure if this helps, but I have had two failed back surgeries which has left me with daily back spasms as a result I use a Tens Machine on my lower back.  It works really well and tricks the brain with regards to the ***.  I've also had a trial with a Neuro-stimulator device that was inserted under the skin and into the spinal column,  similar to the Tens Machine but with electrodes under the skin opposed to the top of the skin.  That was amazing and I am now looking at having the full implant done. in this case both the electrodes and the battery pack are inserted internally and then charged through a wifi connection with an external remote control to operate the device.  

Posted
10 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think it's important to know what sort of things will struggle with the *** and what will help.

He doesn't need to do any or all of the scene standing up, or sitting down.   But, a lot depends on the activities you're planning in the scene.   

I have an old back *** - but usually my ability to move when playing helps - and if I do struggle I find a way to take the scene to a sat or lay down position.   

I think we are going to do mostly spanking and flogging.

Spanking he can do lying down. But I wasn't  quite sure about flogging

Posted
4 hours ago, SweetPea1984 said:

Spanking he can do lying down. But I wasn't  quite sure about flogging

Flogging - for lying down could be difficult - but if sat down works - you can be both sat down facing for breastflogging - both sat down but you turned away can do some back and can also be used for sensual over the shoulder flogging

or - if you are stood and he is sat -  that can be fun - perhaps, for example he can be relaxed and sat down and you stood in a stress position and flogged...

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Flogging - for lying down could be difficult - but if sat down works - you can be both sat down facing for breastflogging - both sat down but you turned away can do some back and can also be used for sensual over the shoulder flogging

or - if you are stood and he is sat -  that can be fun - perhaps, for example he can be relaxed and sat down and you stood in a stress position and flogged...

Thanks for the help

• 4 months later...
Posted

If he has a "really bad back", I think the smart thing would be to see a doctor about his back before worrying about a scene - a back *** is serious stuff and nothing to screw with - you can get by with a f**ked up limb for a scene, but I would get that back checked out first.